So what would you do if you found a bra at the end of your driveway?

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

I like Lei's idea about the helium balloons. You could write on the balloons that you are "supporting" breast cancer research! Thanks for the giggles.
I like this idea! Maybe some teenage girl and boy were making out in your driveway?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I'm one of the few people who would just leave it there

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man oh man! Don't you think somebody would notice i their 38C bra missing? I guess the "girls" just wanted a little freedom!! I think I would put it in my neighbor's mailbox.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would totally trash it. I mean its not something you don't notice taking off... and if you are so careless with it then you will just have to get a new one.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

I would never be so careless as to lose my bra like that, they are way too expensive
I have only got one good one
Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.x
Amen to that!!!! I'd hang it up, and if no one claimed it, I'd wash it and donate it to the GoodWill or some other charity. I wouldn't be afraid to handle it - I'm sure my hands are exposed to worse when I use a shopping cart or gas station pump

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Area I am in...I would look around fast for a knocked out female and call cops probably...ya its getting bad here. was a rape days after us buying house...

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Id probably first send a text and tell Bf if he wanted a chick with bigger boobs he should have bought me fake boobs instead of buying me the miraculous bra from VS. LMAO! After that Id throw it away maybe..Might send some funny picture texts to other people like BFs dad and brother since they would laugh hysterically at the fact that someone lost their bra in our driveway.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OR......You COULD use it as a Kitty Bed!