So What Is Everyone Doing This Sunday?

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we have a house full of people and I'm in here on the computer...that tells you how much the game means to me

If the Steelers aren't playing I'm not interested!
Hubby on the other hand would watch football of any kind at any time no matter who was playing.

Everyone here is for the Bears.
Like I said, it means nothing to me.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just trying to grasp some very bad news I got on the weekend.
One of my father's best friends was just diagnosed (on Friday) with Stomach cancer in at least 12 different locations in his stomach.
My Friend Chipp (my brother's best friend and cousin't boyfriend) was just told he has either Testicular or Prostate cancer they are continuing to run tests he will have a full prognosis next week they hope. He is only 29 years old.

I am a little gobsmacked by the entire thing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

One of my father's best friends was just diagnosed (on Friday) with Stomach cancer in at least 12 different locations in his stomach.
My Friend Chipp (my brother's best friend and cousin't boyfriend) was just told he has either Testicular or Prostate cancer they are continuing to run tests he will have a full prognosis next week they hope. He is only 29 years old.

That's awful - I'm so sorry! I hope they are both OK and get through their treatment successfully!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked from 11:30-5:30...now i'm at home watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition with my boys

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well for them