So, what do you celebrate??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purr

I'm not religious, but I celebrate Christmas because that's what I grew up celebrating. I just see it as a time for good will toward wo/man and all that.
People seem to just be nicer and happier around the holidays.
VERY true! I love how people are so much nicer around the holidays! It gives off such a warm, cozy feeling. Personally, though, I am religious. To each their own!

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Christmas!

And proud to say not just for the loot! I love presents, but it seems that and eggnog is all anyone cares about now.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Christmas!

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero año y Felicidad

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart
Love that song! It's so catchy. And I never understood what they were saying till I took Spanish in high school.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wondering what everybody celebrates around this time of year! I know TCS is very diverse. Curious to see what we all celebrate. Also, what are your holiday traditions for whatever you celebrate? And, are you religious about it, or just celebrate it like with presents and stuff?

Here is another poll. Last time, I meant to check the 'allow multiple choice' box so you all could pick more than one, but clicked 'post poll' before I remembered to! Sorry about that. So, here is the poll, and now you can check more than one according to what you celebrate.

And yes, I know that there are many other holidays throughout the year, but I am focusing on the ones during the 'Holiday Season', the ones that are in the poll.