So, what did you do during the down time yesterday?

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, after I cleaned up the bday "gift" Turtle coughed up for me and left on my pillow--I tried to do some house work, but that didn't last long. So I made a cherry cheesecake and ate half of it. Then went back to bed. :sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2::sleep2:

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried several times to get on TCS, forgetting. lol...Then I went to my sisters so we could practice nail art on one another.

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I forgot TCS was down and tried a couple times to get on, haha- and then just went and surfed Facebook for a bit. I started re-reading To Kill A Mockingbird, too! I'd forgotten how good that book is.

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's a depressing time for me. Sorry for the downer post. Not good at all over here. My brother died Tuesday, the family fight over the care and what is left, my getting fired for not being any value. Now this site has changed.. nice. But lonely. Well... nothing to do but make lemonaid

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother passing. Intellectually, you expect to lose your grandparents and parents at some point, but not a sibling. It's very rough.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It's a depressing time for me. Sorry for the downer post. Not good at all over here. My brother died Tuesday, the family fight over the care and what is left, my getting fired for not being any value. Now this site has changed.. nice. But lonely. Well... nothing to do but make lemonaid
I'm sorry about your brother and about your job. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you right now.