So that's where all your toys went!

tarav

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats do the same thing, they hide them in my closet and then when I let my ferret peanut out to play, he takes them from the closet and hides them under the couch. I have found stuffed animals bigger than him under the couch and I am amazed at what he can carry.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
THAT PIC IS JUST PRECIOUS! I love to see them do that...Cody does the same thing...but when she was a baby, she use to carry them and put them in her water dish and also the toilet! UGH! It was cute at first, but then became down right aggravating. Our paws would be soaked all the time, wouldn't they Cody?

She still does that so I try to keep the lids closed. Have any of you had this problem...cats that like to play in the toilet? I know, it sounds soooo gross!

Originally Posted by Monica's Six

Just as a follow up... Clarence hasn't let this toy go all day since I found it for him! He's been carrying it around in his mouth all day!

prissykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL! That is absolutely hilarious. Back in Texas when my husband and I used to be pretty big beer drinkers we would give them the bottle caps to play with. I remember one day I lost something and my husband lifted up the couch to see if it was there, and we both burst into laughter. There, under the couch, were 100 or so beer bottle caps, in a perfect "just out of kitty's reach" line across the front of the couch. LOL