So super excited!!!!

catlover1991

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! I know I havent been on here for a while and I have been lacking in the fourms but it is because I finally started the new home health job and I have been really focusing on that! I do have very exciting news. we are trying again tomorrow to get a new kitten! We have found a lady that is giving one away and we are going to take it to keep him from going to the shelter. This cat is only 3 months old and I am very excited to think this cat may actually want to play with pikachu! I am really hoping this time it works out and is a good fit for our family. I really am so EXCITED!!! Wish us luck. I will post pictures tomorrow so everyone can see! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Hoping all goes well tomorrow and your home is a peaceful one when your new arrival is introduced to Pikachu.    Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Will be sending out good vibes for all to be calm and happy for you.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover1991

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everything is going as well as expected!we think he is a bit younger than they told us he was because he is so small compared to chu when we got him!they are still chasing after each other and things but the new kitten seems more understanding than phantom.

We named our new kitty bruce wayne lol because he reminds us of bat man! I feel like we finally found a kitten who is going to adjust well and become a part of the family.

We found out after we got him and we were hime that he had been kept in a crate so i am very glad we saved him!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ha ha, like the name!  Sounding good so far, long may that continue, and their chases remain play.

I hope they slow down enough for you to get some photos some time soon.