So suddenly....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Did he die after you took the pictures?, because i shrank them last night and thought he was lying strange then?

Play happily at the bridge baby. Theres lots of surrogate mums waiting to look after you there

He was a snuggler and would always lay on me.

Originally Posted by ut0pia

I don't know why little Tater tot's story got to me in such an unusually profound way, but my eyes are watering right now as they were last night. I think it has to be because I can identify so much in raising a kitten and watching it sleep and thinking is he going to wake up..it's the worst thing to go from the joy of having a new kitten to the other extreme of mourning for his loss
I am so very sorry that you had to go through with it
Lots of
I only had him 2 days but he touched my heart. He was such a sweetheart. He would follow me around the bedroom and almost always had to be touching me.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so, so sorry to hear about your precious little Tater Tot. It is so hard when they are taken so unexpectedly. Run freely to the other side, little one.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at least he didn't suffer and went peacefully.

This is the reason I can't read threads in this forum (i followed the link from your picture thread). It honestly breaks my heart to read stories like this and it makes me sad. I was sad all last night after reading this.

I guess I'm a wimp, but whtever the case I'm glad he had a loving mom to hold on to him and keep him happy as long as he was here.