so sad..... missing my babies.... they are stressed, i am stressed....

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 So sorry that you are going through all this Carolina, I know that your babies are in good hands and I am sure that once you have settled into your new job the kitties and you will get used to the new routine, it just takes time and its great that you are doing this so that you can give them the best.xx

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, don't know why I typed Gracie..... Hope! Natalie, Gracie has gone to the bridge last year, from congestive heart failure
I didn't know about Gracie :(  RIP sweet girl!

You have a lot on your plate, and Gracie is probably traveling with you to keep you company, which is why you mentioned her.

I hope Hope feels better.  It's hard being away from our "kids".

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
just sending you (and ALL the furkids) vibes. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!
Wow, got here to some torrential rain last night- not a fun drive from JFK to Long Island, that's for sure!
Anyways, thank you for the vibes everyone :hugs: I have been sooooo busy.... Work has been insane, but so awesome! Not a minute to spare though.... Kelly sent me this message this morning:
She has gobbled down every meal. Even had to kEep her from stealing off bugsy's plate. Others are eating everything too. All is good!
I am feeling a whole lot better now.... I just spoke with her, and they are doing great.... She sent me a picture of Hope and Bugsy eating dinner, looks like they were 100% into it. :clap: Lucky is doing good too, of course.
I think this break might actually work out nicely for Hope.... Of course she runs from her, gets startled, all that, but she is not associating morning outings with vet trips, which is a good thing....
Anyways..... That's the update.... All seems to be well, everyone eating and getting plenty of love, all butts dry and clean, and over here, one happy momma! :bigthumb:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SUPER!!!!!! See, this has worked out just beautifully this week. A little break for everyone to de-stress, you know what I mean... :hugs: AND sparkling clean, dry butts are just the BEST :flail: Your a great momma to your babies and they love you just as much as you love them. :heart3: Now, enjoy your evening and get some much needed rest :sleep: :9: All is well in the world tonight :nod: :woohoo: :clap:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really quickly, as I just got home, fed them and REALLY need to log off to spend time with these babies.....
Got home to three happy and healthy little fur balls that ran from all over the place to greet me at the door [emoji]9829[/emoji] Gotta thank Kelly :heart3: for watching over them with such love and care while I am away!! They are doing fantastic - not stressed at all as far as I can see...... Bugsy and Hope are on Rescue Remedy, so that helps a LOT.
Gotta go and enjoy some much needed time with these babies now.... SO GOOD to be home!
:hugs: and thank you all for the vibes.....

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY MOMMA'S HOME!!!!!!! Happy kitties to have you back home and so glad that they did well for Kelly this past week. :bigthumb: Now have a wonderful weekend with those furballs - scritches all around from me!! :rub: :whitecat: :rub: :whitecat: :rub: :silver: :clap::clap:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Oh yeah, they did GREAT with Kelly! all frisky and healthy! Only thing is, Bugsy gained weight :thud:
I rather have him gain than lose when I am away though - definitely :nod: Losing weight fast is a :nono: for me..... and his bloodwork looks so perfect that I am not concerned about diabetes or anything at this point - his sugar looks awesome! yey for Raw! :clap::clap::clap:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad you are home safe and sound and the kitty is healthy!  So glad Kelly did such a good job too

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting ready to go away again Tuesday morning...... This time I think I feel a little better about it...... but won't miss them any less.....
Wow, This is incredibly hard :thud: :bawling: