So, Nancy, How Was Your Day?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
........ I would be afraid to see the dirt look I would have given this guy. :lol3:
:lol3: A friend of mine said, "I know that look. Did you give him that look?" Yup, I'm afraid I did. :clap:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how cool!!! This is the first time I've been bummed we no longer have any kind of TV. :lol3: Think it'll ever be available online?

I'm pretty sure they'll put it online, Laurie. I went to his show's site and they have an "Episodes" link.

Hmm, wonder what your BP would be if they brought in Randy... :wink:
Haha!!! :lol3: I could call him Johnny and ask him to take my blood pressure. :think::eyebrows::crazy:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh YAY! You'll have to help me figure out which one it is then. :D
I'll be checking regularly, so I'll keep you all posted. In case anyone else checks within the next couple of weeks, it's the episode about "Sensa" and "Boiling Points".

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cool! Yes, let us know when it's going to air. "I'll set my VCR." Yes, I still have one.

Hey I do too!  

I'll be checking regularly, so I'll keep you all posted. In case anyone else checks within the next couple of weeks, it's the episode about "Sensa" and "Boiling Points".
Please do because I'm not even sure what time that show comes on here and I don't want to miss it!! 

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr. Oz alert!! Just found out the episode will air tomorrow, 11/16! That was fast! Check your local listings. I know that it's on Fox at 4 PM here in the NYC area.

:jump:

Last edited:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just checked my local listings and set a reminder on my phone.  Now I just need to make sure I put it somewhere I'll hear it tomorrow!!
LOL! I've been checking their website, and now I'm not sure if they show full episodes online, but maybe segments.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saw the show today and you did great. We both watched it and our lawn guy was here so he saw you too.
You are famous!

Congratulations!!!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, thanks! It was fun! And I actually learned something! (How to control my temper in trigger situations.) :nod:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! Thanks, everyone! I actually used, tonight, what the therapist on the show was talking about - "unhook and release" (I think that's what it was.) I was at a benefit performance for our theatre company, and somebody's cell phone went off, and I said, "crap" under my breath, because this is one of my bugaboos. And I thought right away about the show, and decided to "unhook" from the situation, "release" it, and felt myself calming - so, the show was actually beneficial to me! I should write Dr. Oz and tell him. :D