so my gorgeous girl got a bath yesterday

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I often give her a wash with a warm damp flannel and pet shampoo, especially after she has been playing with the dog.
She loves it! Wouldnt let me get a decent pic though!
Do your fur babies like water?

catmomma627

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kitties have each been bathed once: when i brought them home. Neither were fans.

Zoey did NOT smell good after coming home from the shelter. She fought hard ford the bath to be over.

Luna who was only 4 1/2 months old, basically just cried the whole time.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both of mine hate it. They haven't had to be bathed very often, and we're all grateful for that fact, believe me. But what are you supposed to do when your kitty gets into something nasty, or pees on himself in the carrier from the vet's? You can't just let them run around like that, because, ewww.

I do have a cute pic of Tiny looking annoyed after his bath... lemme see if I can dig it up.

I try to towel them off thoroughly, but that does still leave them damp.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lol he looks impressed. Very cute.
i swear mouse gets stinky and dirty just to get another bath. she sleeps in the dogs kennel and rolls round in the dirt playing with the dog. lol. Shel need another one tomorrow!

stephiedoodle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd be carefull about bathing to often it can wash the oils of her skin causing it to dry out and cause irritation :) its good she's calm and enjoys it though your lucky my lilly will withstand it but she tends to have that 'i'm clinging to my happy place while my evil mommy does this to me' look in her eye.