So much for the new bread...

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear that cat is obsessed with his litter box, is there anything that he hasn't tried to bury in it yet?

I think he's got the right idea tho, spelt bread isn't my cup of tea. My parents made their own for quite a while as my dad was on a low gluten diet for his colitis (from which he has now had a somewhat miraculous and medically startling complete recovery after 20 years of living with it
so I guess it was worth eating bread with the texture of a housebrick all those years)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I swear that cat is obsessed with his litter box, is there anything that he hasn't tried to bury in it yet?

I think he's got the right idea tho, spelt bread isn't my cup of tea. My parents made their own for quite a while as my dad was on a low gluten diet for his colitis (from which he has now had a somewhat miraculous and medically startling complete recovery after 20 years of living with it
so I guess it was worth eating bread with the texture of a housebrick all those years)
Maybe his own stuff LOL He thinks it is ok if it isnt his stuff. I know my cats do.