So much for that poor banana!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Definitely get a kitty lure- that seems to be the all around favorite around here!
(that's what the eyes were ripped off of by Kojak
) I'm attempting to sew up the poor nana (i even found yellow thread!) but i can't thread the darn needle! I've tried everything

Oh my dogs LOVE cat dancers (especially Da Bird!!!) My wolf mix, Ginger will howl and yodle at the thing and try to attack it everytime we use it
It's hilarious! Fosters and Whiskey LOVE catnip bubbles more than our kitties do- they jump around everywhere trying to catch them in their mouths
I swear our dogs think their kitties!
]
Abby is afraid of bubbles...she runs away from them! (Baloons also, but I can understand that more than bubbles!) Tasha eats them too!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP MR. Nana *Insert "Taps" music*

I didn't get the banana for that reason Nikki. I knew it was too irresistable to doggies....but maybe if I get one for the kitties & that doggie toy for the girls... Hmmm....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got one part sewed up!!! (FINALLY!!!!
) one more to go! This poor nana now looks like something Frankenstein would eat!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Saved the nana!!!!
It's done!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UHHHHHH! I give up! Fosters has decided the nana is his
It has another hole in it...but he's carrying it around the house like his little baby
I think the nana is Fosters now
Kojak really doesnm't like it as much as the dog does- he likes the kitty lure better. So i guess the nana is Fosters!
So much for all that sewing!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Awww...well, at least he found something he liked!
Does the kitty lure do anything or do you just pull it along for them to play with?
The kitty lure is like a small toy (it doesn't come on a stick) but Kojak is in LOVE with his!!! It's like a really soft almost thin feather like toy (but doesn't feel like a bird feather toy if that makes sense
) IT's great!!!!! Kojak has not put his down since his package arrived from PBT!!!!!!! It is his favorite thing!!
He even bathes it and grooms it like a little kitten
Someties i'll rub a little catnip on it and he REALLY loves that lol.. I'm going to be ordering several more of those (i origionally got it for my girls thinking they would like it- but Kojak immediately claimed it and will not give it back, lol pink toy and all
So we will be ordering several more
) I bet your kitties will LOVE it!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

The kitty lure is like a small toy (it doesn't come on a stick) but Kojak is in LOVE with his!!! It's like a really soft almost thin feather like toy (but doesn't feel like a bird feather toy if that makes sense
) IT's great!!!!! Kojak has not put his down since his package arrived from PBT!!!!!!! It is his favorite thing!!
He even bathes it and grooms it like a little kitten
Someties i'll rub a little catnip on it and he REALLY loves that lol.. I'm going to be ordering several more of those (i origionally got it for my girls thinking they would like it- but Kojak immediately claimed it and will not give it back, lol pink toy and all
So we will be ordering several more
) I bet your kitties will LOVE it!!!
I hope so. They are picky sometimes so that's the reason why we would never buy them any expensive toys. I tried to pick things I knew they would most likely like. Kojak sounds like so much fun to watch!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I hope so. They are picky sometimes so that's the reason why we would never buy them any expensive toys. I tried to pick things I knew they would most likely like. Kojak sounds like so much fun to watch!
he is!!! he's such a goofball!
i almost lost him on two different occassions (he's been a sick little baby his whole life) so just seeing him play and look healthy is such a gift!!! he was not feeling good the day his PBT order came in- but as soon as we opened everything he just perked right up and started playing- it's great to see him feel up to playing and being mischevious!
Right now he's curled up with Whiskey asleep
He definitely LOVES the kitty lure though!!! I will definitely need to get more of those