So much for moving......

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everything gets done in time!! That just stinks that they're taking their time doing it though... I know how the living out of boxes things goes too, right along with the having too many children stuffed in itty bitty living space! Good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
QUOTE=LDG;2195490]Yeah, I know. We didn't have the same problems moving you are - and it still sucked.

Good on you for telling them you're moving - ready or not! And while they SHOULD do the work - this isn't worth it. Better to do it yourself or with friends and have it DONE. I hope this gets their hustle on!

that it'll be ready for you, and I hope the move goes quickly and easily!

Laurie[/quote]
I really hope so Laurie! When the manager brought over mail last night he said he would be on it bright and early this morning. So I'm hoping he was
The kids are getting very anxious about moving and driving me CRAZY over it!

Originally Posted by lunasmom

I hope the manager knows about this! That just STINKS! He's probably po'd because he's losing rent money on their laziness.

and for moving this weekend or early next week!
Sadly, it's the manager who's doing the repairs. It's the owner who doesn't like that it's taken so long. And he's out of town right now

Originally Posted by glitch

I hope everything gets done in time!! That just stinks that they're taking their time doing it though... I know how the living out of boxes things goes too, right along with the having too many children stuffed in itty bitty living space! Good
That's part of the problem! The boys are stuck in a tiny bedroom with bunkbeds and barely ANY room to move with the toy boxes in there.
I was going to give them my room which is larger but my bed wouldn't find in the smaller one.
It's a good thing we spend alot of time out in the living room!