so mad right now....

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is SO pretty! What a cute face.
I had to not allow my cat into the bedroom at night when attempting to sleep when she was a kitten. It was impossible to get any real sleep.

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's hard to appreciate now, but you are SOOO lucky to have her! Yes, she's probably teething and your neck must be just the right consistency or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zero9243

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Larke

I know it's hard to appreciate now, but you are SOOO lucky to have her! Yes, she's probably teething and your neck must be just the right consistency or something.
LOL :-D yea! I know this

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't see the pictures here at work, but I'll definitely check them out at home this evening.

One thing we did when our kitties were teething was to buy the large plastic straws and give them a few at a time to chew on.

When she bites, stop moving and hiss at her and/or blow in her face. Others have suggested a light tap on the nose (that's what her mom cat would do).

I agree she needs a buddy.
I always only ever had one cat at a time but now that we have Bijou and Mika I cannot imagine ever having only one again. They play, sleep and keep each other company during the day, and at night Bijou sleeps with me and Mika sleeps with our daughter. It's wonderful.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Wickett was a kitten he wasn't allowed in bed with me for a similar reason... except insted of biting my neck he's punce my head! What a great way to wake up. Is there any way you can shut her out at night? She may cry and complain but eventually she'll settle down and it's better thanbeing attacked all night.