So mad I could cry..

fleakilled

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yay (: I'm so happy for those pups! I dont get it how people can be so mean to animals. If they couldnt take care of them they should have just gave them away ASAP instead of having them suffer ):

I would have shown up and just took them away myself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The actual owner claimed he "loved them" and also said that pitbulls NEED to be beaten or they become aggressive. (What a jerk). He moved out and left his arthritic mother to care for them. Just having two surgeries, there was no way she could. She called to check on the dogs today, they are going to be spayed/neutered and put up for adoption very soon. I am just waiting for them to be put on the SPCA site so I can see how they are looking. A happy ending for them. I wish no animals had to go through this. 

teeneythebetta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow i cant say a resoltuion but one thing I can say is dont give any money to that son.

Its pretty obvious that unspayed female + unneutered male = offspring. I hate back yard breeders, theyre the reason dogs are killed every single day, pit bulls being the number 1 most euthanized.

I wish you luck.

bluebo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow. Well thank goodness those puppies have been rescued as well as the adults... I own a pit bull mix and I feel so badly for this breed. How they are so persecuted... :( it saddens me. Thank God I live in an area where there is no BSL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah pits have a risky life as is. Latest and probably last update is that the female was put up for adoption after her spay and adoption is pending for her at this time. The male spent time gaining human trust in a foster home (urinating when approached) and has already been adopted to a loving home. So a happy ending for these two poor, abused dogs. 
BSL is a bad solution as when pits are wiped out, there will only be a new breed to take their place and end up in the spotlight. Thankfully we don't have it here either...YET.