So...Ladies, when is the last time you cleaned out your purse???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

oh golly, I thought I was bad!
Yep, it is time for a clean up - I do wonder what that thong is doing in your purse.
I have no idea what it was doing in there
there's no telling eithor

Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Holy cow! That's a lot of stuff!
yup.

Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

In my purse I have my inhaler, my keys/pepper spray, my wallet, chapstick, and a lighter. Maybe a pen. When I go out, my phone.

LOL at those pictures. How much does that stuff weigh? Why do you have deodorant you can only put on at night in there (I use it too)? Are you staying for a week?
Oh That was the Certain Dry AM (you can use that during the day to freshen up) my Certain Dry (the regular stuff you wear at night) is on my nightstand
I took the deoderant with me to the zoo yesterday just incase i needed to freshen up
Of course i wounded up not needing it, but lugging around the extra weight anyways
(isn't that deoderant the best!!) I'm not really sure how much it all weighs but i bet it weighs more than Whiskey, our Carolina Dog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I emailed those pictures to my best friend a little while ago
she called me and said i need a bigger purse

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um Nikki...... you have WAY too much stuff

I had to clean mine out last night because I bought a new one. Then this afternoon the new purse's strap broke
So I had to take it back.... I ended up getting a LuLu Guiness Tote that I love! But normally... I only clean it out when I lose something.....I've found everything from thermometers (sp?) to Butterfingers in there