So, I'm new...

gypsyish

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Everyone! I'm a die hard cat mama. I have had cats all my life, most recently my beloved I who passed away at 17 and broke my heart. A year after I rescued my sweet baby B who just recently broke two of his toes some how. I'm heart broken at watching him depressed and barely able to move around in his cast and the vet has now said 12 weeks recovery time (!) so, I need a place where people understand my heart ache and might let me vet and you all look like a kind lot. Looking forward to learning a lot from the archives!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  
   You have come to the right place to talk about your kitties among understanding people.  Everyone here adores cats  Do you have any photos of your little guy with the broken toes?  Poor chap - I hope he starts to feel better soon.  I'm sorry that you recently lost your beloved 17 year old - they are never with us long enough.  Hope to see you around the forums!  

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome @Gypsyish  and baby B!  to TCS !!  

baby B is quite a handsome cat with very beautiful fur.  Speedy(my Siamese/calico mix female, 4 yr old) and myself send a hug to your guy to heal quickly!!

I am also so sorry for the loss  of your kitty.   That is not easy after being together for seventeen years.

This site is really very, very awesome if you love cats and we are glad to meet you!  See you soon in the forums! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gypsyish

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I guess I'm being silly about worrying about being outed on the Internet. B is for Buffett.

gypsyish

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And thank you all!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I guess I'm being silly about worrying about being outed on the Internet. B is for Buffett.
You are probably okay letting us know Buffett's name, but I agree on general principle it's always smart to worry about being outed on the internet.  Buffett is a fine name for a cat, btw!  

gypsyish

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone. So, he was doing super well in the cast after all the drama and this morning he pulled it off and ran around and now he is limping again. I'm sure he has completely undone any good that happened in the last two weeks. He was going into a soft cast on Tuesday.

he pulled so much fur off and now he is hunched over his paw. I feel so awful.