So I was talking with Cheyenne.....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, just got to this thread........if you don't get him, I want him. How could no one look at him for months and months. He's gorgeous!! I know they'll approve you and he'll get the best home ever!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Have you heard anything today?? I so hope you get him, he's just great!
i need a copy of my lease agreement so that they can see that i am allowe to have pets first. I searched and searched and finially had to call my landlord but.... he is on vacation until friday the office said that they would be able to mail my a copy (their office is not in the town where i live) and i should have it friday. I called the shelter and the guy that answered was all happy i called he was like "Of course I remember who you are!" and i told him what was going on and that I should be able to come in monday (man thats a long time lol) and bring them the paper. he said "well first of all George is sitting right here on my office desk waiting for you" then he said that " We will hold on to him for you till monday"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got off the phone and actually started jumping up and down in my living room lol i guess i screamed cause in an instant my neighbor was at the door wanting to know if i was ok lol i answered the door in tears it took all i could to tell her yes i was fine lol.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay yay yay!!
I'm so excited for you! (I think Marlee is too, the whole time I was reading your last post and as I am typing this reply she is sitting in my way, right in front of the screen staring at it! So sorry if there's any ty[os, can't see too well!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Yay yay yay!!
I'm so excited for you! (I think Marlee is too, the whole time I was reading your last post and as I am typing this reply she is sitting in my way, right in front of the screen staring at it! So sorry if there's any ty[os, can't see too well!)
lol Marlee you silly girl
I am so excited my stomache is in knots lol. I feel like monday will never get here!!! what am i gonna do till then thats a whole 5 DAYS!!! I might have to go visit him tomorrow(maybe take him a treat lol) I so want to make a new siggy with George in it lol but i feel that might jinx things if i do. what do yall think? now I have to go get a brush lol what is te best kind for grooming his fur the ones that have the metal spikey looking things? or the one that is the bristle kind? and another BIG litterbox lol cause the ones that i have are not big enough for him lol.i just keep thinking about stuff to buy for him lol and of course salem and ailey get tons of new toys and treats so they don't feel left out lol.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i really like the job the zoom groom does on Pixel [she's the only one who ever needs brushing] but i've never tried it on a truly long-haired cat. you might need something different... i'd wait on the signature until you get him home... you might be able to take a better pic!