So I think I know why I got a good price

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My month long project has been to put together a room for the computer servers: door and lock, ceiling to floor walls and a dedicated a/c unit.

So today the A/C sales guy was out again with his contractor making measurements and such. After everyone left it was just the sales guy and I and he said (while no one else was around) "You look excellent everytime I see you"
I was so caught off guard, I just laughed (the nervous laugh) and said "thanks". He then said "no really you do"

Then when all was said and done and he was leaving we shook hands (and this is all on camera too) and he did the slow-hand pull away. I tried to pull faster.

ACK! And no this guy wasn't good looking either...so I'm kind of grossed out now.I need a shower.

Next time he comes in I'll be wearing a T-shirt with B's picture on it saying "I Love This Man"

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol Ewwww....Well, did you at least get a good enough price to make up for a little grossing out?
You should just put a big, prominent picture of you and B, maybe in one of those picture frame things that have a goofy romantic saying or big heart on it or something! Haha, or have him call you while the guy is there and end the conversation in something really sappy. I'd be interested in what this guy's reaction to that would be!