So how's your day going? Daily Thread 7/12/05

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

i got up at 6:30 am tcs'ed a bit
I just want to say that I loved that you used tcs as a verb!! That's great!

So I went to work today. I really thought it was a full moon, it has been crazy. Started yesterday with this 200 lb guy passing out and breaking a door jam. Today was just as insane. All the animals were either mean or freaked out. As we were trying to sedate one cat for surgery it jumped up out of his cage and somehow managed to get it self up in on of the cabinets near the ceiling!

The rest of the surgeries were grumpy too!

And the day ended with a nice dog fight. A woman brought in two dogs, a brother and sister. The sister came in with a muzzle on and some how got it off and attacked her brother. Whilst doing so she managed to bite her owner on the foot through her shoe. A pretty bad bite too.

I got out of work at 6:30 and now have to go back in at 8, by myself, to check on a dog that's staying overnight.

Thank god that tomorrow is Wednesday -- my day off. I had no patience today and some incompetent coworkers were really getting under my skin. Tomorrow night will be nice -- we are going out to a nice restaurant thanks to Novartis (a veterinary supply company) and we can order whatever we want! I am fasting all tomorrow to prepare.

Wow, thanks for letting me vent. I feel somewhat better. lol
I hope everyone else's day was a little more relaxing than mine! lol

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"tcs'ed a bit" hmmmmmm

lol i find myself doing that more and more each day! lol

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My day...well lets see....

Reilly started his morning routine trying to wake me up at the usual time ..5:30am.
I tried by best to ignore him, and at 7:15 my boyfriend called, so I got out of bed.

Today was a day of goodbyes for me. I will be leaving for a new job on Thursday so I went to my workplace and wished everyone well.

It was so darn hot here this afternoon (34 degrees and muggy) that I went over to my mother in laws (well I call her that) and went swimming. I just got back from a lovely dinner!. Went by myself..couldn't find anyone else to go
that wasn't about to stop me!!. I stuffed my face with all the food I won't be able to eat when I go to my new town (it's in the north and kinda remote).

Now I'm debating over what I should do for this evening!, I'm thinking about renting a movie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

Wow, thanks for letting me vent. I feel somewhat better. lol
Feels good, doesn't it?
Hope the week gets better!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Charlie & The Chocolate Factory doesn't open til this friday or next.
I have three teenage boys so Fantastic Four is right up my alley!!! But I have
to go see Charlie & The Chocolate Factory by myself. My boys won't go!! Maybe I can talk my husband into going on a date?
Aww wish I could come with you!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will work on Cat trees some today I imagine. I build them out of scrap materials so - that keeps costs down and helps a little to keep the landfills from filling quite so quickly. The ones I make I try to sell for about 1/2
of what you would pay for a comparable one at a pet store.