So, how are your New Year's Resolutions coming?

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

-but why? You can get wasted and I can take advantage of----- I mean uhhh... be the designated driver... yeah... that's what I meant to say!
Hehe...
That's alright I can take it! You said you weren't getting wasted anymore so there goes my hopes for you wearing beer goggles!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never tried to make one. I can't remember the last time I made one to tell you the truth. My goal for each year is just to live it better than I did the year before, in whatever way that may be. Since it's an ongoing thing for me I don't consider it a resolution - it's more like a MUST!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

For me, I started my resolutions before December ended. I've only had one drink at social occasions and I avoid going out with people who just want to get drunk.
So, you're giving up being the perennial party boy?

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I never tried to make one. I can't remember the last time I made one to tell you the truth. My goal for each year is just to live it better than I did the year before, in whatever way that may be. Since it's an ongoing thing for me I don't consider it a resolution - it's more like a MUST!
i like your thinking!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Hehe...
That's alright I can take it! You said you weren't getting wasted anymore so there goes my hopes for you wearing beer goggles!
So, you don't want to be the only one wearing beer goggles? I was hoping they wouldn't be needed to date me.
Originally Posted by Deb25

So, you're giving up being the perennial party boy?
To say I was one would be a stretch in the first place.
I'm just going to make darn sure I don't get another hangover this year. They are such a waste of time.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hydroaxe said:
So, you don't want to be the only one wearing beer goggles? I was hoping the wouldn't be needed to date me.
Well 2 people wearing beer goggles is kinda fun though...
But we need to be careful Fwan doesn't find out!
Oh brother what the heck happened here...?