So hard to decide!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pearly!! I haven't seen you in ages!
Nice to see you and also it's great to hear about the adoption. I'm also adopting a second cat to keep Nakita company. We're picking up a little calico kitten this Saturday.

Don't even ask me to choose between those two - I would probably bring them both home! Rob is the one who keeps me in reality and tells me 2 is our limit for this house. Then I tell him we can always purchase a large house and he just rolls his eyes.

Keep us updated & remember the pics!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Pearly! Long time no see!
I hope you are all doing really well and married life is treating you great!

I think that you should use your powers of persuasion to get both!
They are both too cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! Well....it seemed like a hard decision, but someone made it easy for us. The short haired tabby was already adopted (will be picked up tomorrow), so we won't even get a chance to see her now.

I already called the shelter to let them know that we'll take the mainecoon tabby mix. It'll be raining hard on Saturday, i hope that won't stop us from picking her up. i can't wait already!! Too bad i have a shooting tonight, otherwise i'd go there in a heartbeat.
Here's her petfinder listing: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=6920169
Isn't she adorable???

I'M SOOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....i can't believe we're having a girl! Whee........

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hobbester

Too bad i have a shooting tonight,
I do hope you are referring to photographs!

I'M SOOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....i can't believe we're having a girl! Whee........
Just think of all the cute, frilly things you can dress her in!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I do hope you are referring to photographs!

Just think of all the cute, frilly things you can dress her in!
Hehe...nope. It's a little project that we're filming what they called virals. It might be put up on dotcomedy.com (we just launched it). One of the little fun things we get to do working at nbc hehe.
i only get one line lol.
Watch "The Easter Bunny Hates You", i believe it was produced last year. i wasn't part of that project unfortunately hehe.
http://tinyurl.com/lfq9k

I KNOW! She'll be getting some cute fall sweaters i hope...