So guys...what's on the menu for tonight??

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, we took the easy way out...After spending an hour grocery shopping, and spending a few dollars(ha), we went to Arbys for dinner....I know, I should have cooked some of the groceries I just bought, but I was tired...

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Tanya and Sam.
Yeah, I'm sure it's not the Easy Mac either... was waiting for Sam to say something about that.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

Thanks Tanya and Sam.
Yeah, I'm sure it's not the Easy Mac either... was waiting for Sam to say something about that.
I was thinking the same thing! I was suprised she didn't take a cheap shot at our mac n cheese

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Ok, we took the easy way out...After spending an hour grocery shopping, and spending a few dollars(ha), we went to Arbys for dinner....I know, I should have cooked some of the groceries I just bought, but I was tired...
I do that ALL the time! There's a Subway right near our grocery store, and I try to never go grocery shopping hungry, so a lot of times we'll have subway for dinner and then scoot over to the grocery store. My husband has pointed out MANY times that if we just went grocery shopping we could then come home and make our own sandwiches, but that kind of logic is just lost on me! LOL!

Whenever I go grocery shopping hungry I buy all kinds of crap I don't need!