So everything fell apart

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad none of the kittens will be alone. They will be okay. They were getting so big! They are going to be fine. They have one or two of their siblings and a new family to love them.

As for Madonna, because of the wonderful work that you did she will learn to love and trust again. Like the others have said, you gave her and those kittens a safe, warm, and clean place to live when they needed it most, and filled their lives with food and warmth and love. Who could ask for more?

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry your fosters had to leave early, but you were a wonderful foster dad while you had them and I enjoyed reading our updates and blog about them.

Thanks for sharing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a lot hard than I thought it would be. I wasn't upset they left, mostly just that I couldn't say goodbye. I really really wish I would have just forced it. But I didn't.

I'll be fine, as time goes on they'll become a really fun memory. I made a last post on my blog summarizing the last six weeks and That will be the end.

I'm sure I'll foster again later and I'm sure I'll screw up a lot then too, but man oh man is it wonderful while they're here!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just read your final entry on your blog and I sit here smiling, but with tears in my eyes. You write with so much emotion. I hope what ever came up, will be resolved for you soon. Hope you feel better soon.