So, do you guys want to help me...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

I haven't introduced her to the joys of Taco Bell yet, but the chocolate would definitely work. This is the same kid, who at the age of two, saw a jar of chocolate sauce sitting on the table and announced, "I want to drink that."
That's my girl!
Now thats my kinda girl! If I had a child, I'd hope she'd be saying the same thing

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

This is the same kid, who at the age of two, saw a jar of chocolate sauce sitting on the table and announced, "I want to drink that."
That's my girl!
OMG! That reminds me of something I did when I was a little kid. Like any kid I loved chocolate!

One day I saw a chocolate bar on the living room floor.
It had been opened and a few pieces were gone, but it was rewrapped in it's shiny silver foil wrapper. Well, like the chocoholic kid that I was, I ate it: all of it! Yeppers! The whole thing!

OMG!!!!!!!! Did I get sick!!!!!

That yummy chocolate bar turned out to be "Chocolate Exlax"
After my Mom got over the shock of what happened, she couldn't stop laughing as I sat in the toilet!

It wasn't enough to turn me off of chocolate though, LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

OMG! That reminds me of something I did when I was a little kid. Like any kid I loved chocolate!

One day I saw a chocolate bar on the living room floor.
It had been opened and a few pieces were gone, but it was rewrapped in it's shiny silver foil wrapper. Well, like the chocoholic kid that I was, I ate it: all of it! Yeppers! The whole thing!

OMG!!!!!!!! Did I get sick!!!!!

That yummy chocolate bar turned out to be "Chocolate Exlax"
After my Mom got over the shock of what happened, she couldn't stop laughing as I sat in the toilet!

It wasn't enough to turn me off of chocolate though, LOL
You were definitely a little kid who loved chocolate. You poor thing. Glad it didn't turn you off chocolate though!