So are the presents open yet?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will say a prayer that Maverick returns, as I'm sure that would be the best Christmas present for you to receive

I got gift certificates from Waldenbooks, Victoria's Secret and The Olive Garden, money, a watch, a bedspread, pajamas, candy and some other little goodies. I had a very nice Christmas.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On Friday, Bill bought us a DVD player but, his old TV doesn't have the jacks to hook it up. Today, Best Buy had a good TV on sale and we were there, right after they opened. Everything is hooked up and works.

Bill's sister made up a DVD of old family pictures, set to Creedence Clearwater Revival. The thirty-year-old picture of Bill, with red hair and bangs gave me quite a giggle.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a nice quiet christmas this year. We did the gift thing at midnight (ha ha couldn't wait) and I got: My perfume Happy from Clinique, Happy body lotion, Lemony Snickett books, a nice tank top (that we had to return because it was defected and there weren't any left so I got some make up lol) and the Shrek 2 dvd.

I got him: a lazer level, golf 'stuff' (club covers, putter cover, ball monogramer)... a picnic for 2 cooler with a radio and it had plastic wine glasses, a little cutting board, knife, itty bitty s&p shakers, plates, napkins, flatware... it was so neat. I also got him a mirror with coat hooks on it for his army stuff and hats.

From my dad: Chantal cookware and bakeware

His parents: A nice batter bowl and vermont pancake mix with syrup

dads ex: soaps, jewlery, sandals, sweater....

That's about it. Mom and Pop got us the digital camera at Turkey time so that was take care of early

We had a great dinner and played some scrabble with the neighbors. It's been a busy few days.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Beth, I wish I owned the LS collection. I got quite a bit of christmas money so I went out looking for them but they average at $30 each! I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas was great this year.

From my Mom and Dad, I got the electric blanket I have been wanting. Some pieces of the glass that I collect, a cook book, some bath towels, and some misc. kitchen stuff. I love to cook so I get kitchen stuff a lot.
And of course the bedding set that I got before Christmas.

From my cousin DD and her boyfriend Jason, I got a Nintendo DS. I had been drooling over DDs. (Infact all three of us got a Nintendo DS, DD just got hers early. So we'll be dorking out all year playing games with each other.) Then being the Harry Potter fan that I am they went all out and got me some neat Harry Potter stuff, first the DVD of the third Movie, a Slytherin tie, an I
Malfoy shirt, a Malfoy key chain, and some ink pens that are Harry Potter related. Then as the topping on the Harry Potter "cake" they got me a collectable Time Turner Replica that I had been drooling over as well. The big dork I am I actually wore the thing on Christmas night but now it's in it display case.

And the best gift I got was my Best Friends are in town, I got to spend time with both Ryan and Jennifer and Scott.
They live out of town so it's nice to see them all.

My cousin got the best gift though, her cat had kittens about eight weeks ago and her mother told her that they would have to drop them all off at the shelter (yes the Momma cat has an appointment to get fixed this Friday), but DD was very attached to one of the kittens. So Aunt Joni packed up all the kittens and headed off to the shelter leaving my cousin in tears. But DD and I had some running to do so off we went. Then Aunt Joni calls and say that DD will have to pay $50 dollars to drop the kittens off which sent DD back into tears. Then Aunt Joni calls and tells DD that she needs to pick up Cat Food and Cat Litter and that they need to food soon. So we run to Walmart and pick up food and litter and head back to Aunt Joni's house...and what was sleeping on the couch when we got there? Tookie the kitten that DD was so attached to.

DD and I are planning on moving in together in July and between the two of us it looks like we're going to have five cats... I hope we can find a place to rent with out too much trouble.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sierra and I wish to thank Susan (rosiemac) for our wonderful Christmas presents! There was a special present Susan wanted us to save, and wow, was it special! Susan, I was absolutely shocked when I opened this, it's just so beautiful, and I will wear it close to my heart always.
Here is my new silver necklace with a lovely heart pendant!

Susan also sent a fun catnip sack for Sierra which she has enjoyed even more since I told her that it is Rosie's favorite toy!
Also, Sierra received some yummy treats from Rosie and Sophie! Susan sent me some adorable pink socks with kitties on them, and they are officially my sleep socks now! I'm wearing them as I type this, and their just so comfy! Another wonderful gift is my new Cats and Kittens wall calendar! Having not mentioned at all that I've been looking all over for the perfect 2005 calendar, Susan found it!
Everyone will drool over this one, my special yummy treats is a box of Cadbury Dairy Milk bars made in the UK and a Santa Clause lollypop!
Thank you so much, Susan, for all of our wonderful pressies!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh how exciting! Those socks are good... and Cadbury Dairy Milk bars?! Wow you must've been a good girl!
Yum!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been so much fun reading what everyone got for Christmas.

Dori and I would first like to thank Stephanie for our presents. Dori got a pink collar with her name and phone number on it
, we also got a little beanie duckie and some chocolates

I got a gameboy advance for Christmas with the old Mario games, Frogger, and Final Fantasy. I got a pink ipod mini, Ralph Lauren Romance perfume, a new hoodie, gift certificate to a nice restaurant, Starbucks gift certificate, plenty of candles, a really cute dragonfly thingie (my mind just drew a blank, it heats up the oil in the pot above it with a candle and smells good, can't believe I can't think of the name right now
), lots of Peterbrook chocolate, pots and pans, a big bottle of Baileys, and scratch off lottery tickets in my stocking that I won $100 on!

Along with Stephanies present, Dori got some wildside salmon (ordered from Plain Brown Tabby, which Dori absolutely LOVES!), she also got their honeysuckle to go set, some of the new Barbie cat toys from Petsmart, and a few other toys.

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found my necklace on eBay! It was shipped yesterday - should be here tomorrow or Thursday!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like Stephanie was her Super Elf Self. WOW.
Yesterday night (cuz we are considered "rural" so it's the pony express out here I guess
) a box came from Emerald Isle NC with home made cookies -- not just any cookies, mind you but these super cookies with coconut, chocolate, walnuts, butter, yummy yummy cookies, and a desk mobile, and a huge bag of bonito from Sierra to cousin Sasha, and some local fudge. Man! We are heavier just looking at salivating over all the items. THANK YOU!!!!!
Eric is not allowed to touch my fudge. At all

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What great pressies everyone got!

i'm a lil late on the Christmas threads but here's my share hehe...

Johnny got me this cashmere sweater in ivy green. i LOVE it!!!!! Also season 5 & 8 of the Friends DVD set, added to my collection. i'm such a 'Friends' dork. i was estatic, because when we had a pact and said no Christmas gifts for each other this year especially after getting our new place. But then we surprised each other

i got him a pair of leather gloves and a messenger bag for work, his old one was getting really beat up. And he just lost his old gloves, so the new ones will keep his hands toasty for a while

His brother and wife got me a pink kitchenaid blender to match my pink mixer
and his mom gave us $50 gift certificates to gap. More shopping...YAY! Oh and Johnny also got himself a 32" wega tv from Sony. We didn't do anything much for Christmas, we've just been couch potatoes
and spending more time with the kiddo Hobbes.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was perfectly happy with a pair of slippers (with cats on of course) and a pair of gloves - mum spoiled me to a bottle of "Echo" perfume... that's really really nice! I did also have the fortune to be put on a course of St. Johns Wort for depression and iron tablets for anaemia.
but I got my beef stew and dumplings for lunch in the end.
Looks like a lot of you were well and truly spoiled