So, are any of you crafter/hobbyists?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beccory, I just went to that web site, and some of the featured projects are AMAZING!!!! It's incredible the level of innovation and creativity out there!

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I crochet in the fall/winter and I do plastic canvas in the summer/spring.

I do both of these hobbies while I do another hobby which is watching old TV series on DVD

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been cross-stiching lately to keep my hands busy since I quit smoking. I also do some scrapbooking. Right now I am a bad mommy because my youngest (who's 17 months) doesn't even have an album for her scrapbook. I am busy working on my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary gift-- a family scrapbook.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every once in awhile I dabble. I like to paint and do decopage. This is a reverse-decopage I did recently for a wedding gift.

cherokeedreams

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I latch hook, cross stitch, needlepoint, and sometimes scrapbook. I love crafty things. I've even built things, like jewelry boxes.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Beccory, I just went to that web site, and some of the featured projects are AMAZING!!!! It's incredible the level of innovation and creativity out there!
I know! I've been a "crackster"(as we lovingly call it) addict for months now- and the craft swaps are amaaaazing. I've gotten the coolest stuff, and it really motivates me to craft and to try new things! If you join, look me up- my username on there is Bexiecat

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beccory

I know! I've been a "crackster"(as we lovingly call it) addict for months now- and the craft swaps are amaaaazing. I've gotten the coolest stuff, and it really motivates me to craft and to try new things! If you join, look me up- my username on there is Bexiecat
That is a cool site!