So, anyone else having a bad start to the new year?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

Whisky went to be with Oliver this morning at 9:05am.
I'm so sorry.
I had to have my precious Maverick put to sleep yesterday, so I know how you're feeling.

RIP Whisky.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

Whisky went to be with Oliver this morning at 9:05am.
Oh, I am sooo sorry for your loss...

I know he was your little buddy!

Play happily at the Bridge, Whisky.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To add to my bad start to the new year (death in the family) I found out today that in 3 weeks my work is closing and I don't have a job. I live in a small town where there is basically no jobs, especially right after Christmas.

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm OK, but my brother's girlfriend got engaged to another man behind his back, and the new beloved is a real jerk. My brother is trying to get custody of their 2 kids (ages 4 and almost 2). New BF has already insulted all her family and tried to taunt my brother about being "glad to take his children away". My former boss was let go yesterday (I still work for the same company but report to a different department). He wasn't given a chance to say goodbye to anyone but his immediate staff and the general manager still has not sent out a memo officially saying he's gone. And today I found out one of the buyers for an agency we do business with died last week. She thought she was having a heart attack but it turned out to be stage 4 lung cancer and she passed away 24 hours later.

to KittKatt and Whiskey'sDad for losing their furbabies, and to anyone else who needs one.