So angry with Luxor right now I have to leave soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

I have a cat flap in my closet between the other closet in the other room. It was originally for stoli when we first got him as a kitten so he could be with us and his room but not roam the house.

I have doors on my closets that slide. Luxor just figured them out about 3 weeks ago and that's the new thing - he lives to open those doors and get into trouble.

I suppose I could fold everything and shove it in my dresser - but I don't think it will all fit.

I have magnetic locks on all my cupboards because of stoli - now I'm going to have to get locks on my closets because of luxor - jeez.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lucky he has so many redeeming features!!!!!!! Is he being really cute now to make you feel bad?

Whenever I'm really angry at Stumpy, she rolls over to show me her belly and purrs at me...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no, he's sleeping. But earlier when he knew I was mad at him I walked upstairs and he was sitting in his room in a patch of sunlight with his paws crossed and said he was sorry.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaw bless his paws! At least he said sorry.
So the doors slide huh? I wonder - would it be possible to temporarily wedge something in the runners to stop them sliding when he tries to get in? It would maybe save your clothes for a few days until you can get the locks up. Sounds like he's a smart bunny to figure out the doors - not so smart when it comes to upsetting mum though! Hope you're feeling better now hun.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh so he's actually swallowed it as well
Jacks terrible for chewing still, and i have to keep my bedroom door closed if i'm not there and things out of his reach

Awwww but look at his sweet face in your siggy
Those sweet faces save a lot of kitties I think.

Originally Posted by GailC

Aren't there some childproof lock things you can get for the doors??

Are the ties on the clothes able to be fixed-just shortened a bit and sewn back together??
You could post some pics as you know there are several of of sewing types that could recommend repair.
That's what I was thinking... is there anyway to remove/replace/repair the ties on the pants or shirt?

I had a minpin once that ate my clothes... like you she'd only eat my stuff and never my BF's at the time. She once ruined the entire right sleeve of my favorite wool sweater... from her crate! I made the mistake of leaving the laundry basket on her crate and somehow she got the sleeve through the bars.

Originally Posted by Renovia

no, he's sleeping. But earlier when he knew I was mad at him I walked upstairs and he was sitting in his room in a patch of sunlight with his paws crossed and said he was sorry.
Good... at least he's sorry... now if only that meant he wouldn't do it again.