Snowshoe/Siamese

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Forgive me for laughing but Clarence is anything but mellow! The pictures are very deceiving since he requires many timeouts for harrassing the dogs. The only time he is calm around them is when he has finally tired himself out and is ready for a nap. Then he will lie next to them and fall asleep. Otherwise when he's in play mode, which is about 99% of the time, he will run right up to the dogs and whack them across the face. This is why he needs to go to a home without dogs. He just gets overly stimulated and has no self control. He'll also bug the heck out of the other cats to play and won't take no for an answer. He needs another cat that loves to roughhouse as he does.

Thank you for the bouquet!

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Be still my heart! If I weren't getting my little Cosmo in 2 weeks, I would be driving right to your door...I just live up the road in N.H. I am amazed at how mellow he is with your dogs and your cats. How long have you had him - he looks so calm and relaxed like he belongs right where he is! He really is a beautiful boy!

jenniferd

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is adorable.
Certainly would not work with my cats because their favorite thing to do is to sleep.
And they wouldn't even dream of "rough housing," jumping or running.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sherral46

If I was closer I snap him up! I have a spayed female Siamese who needs a play mate!He is beautful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Sherral...don't know where you live...but keep checking online. I know the siamese rescue has some gorgeous siamese and the rescue I volunteer with has had at least 10 siamese mixes this year alone.

Katie

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

Hey Sherral...don't know where you live...but keep checking online. I know the siamese rescue has some gorgeous siamese and the rescue I volunteer with has had at least 10 siamese mixes this year alone.

Katie
I live in Warm Springs,about 10 minutes from Hot Springs,I got my year old siamese when she was on Petfinder,we drove 4 hours to west VA to get her. Thanks for the info. I will be going to the site right now!!!

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Check with me in Texas, as well. I have some beautiful straight coat Peterbalds, which basically look just like Oriental Shorthairs and Siamese. 8 week old kittens right now.

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

If I was closer I snap him up! I have a spayed female Siamese who needs a play mate!He is beautful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Siamese Cat Rescue Center I foster for has a physical shelter in Locust Dale, VA, but foster homes all along the east coast from FL to ME. Click on the link in my sig to visit their website.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I live in Warm Springs,about 10 minutes from Hot Springs,I got my year old siamese when she was on Petfinder,we drove 4 hours to west VA to get her. Thanks for the info. I will be going to the site right now!!!
So you are near Bath County. Here is the Siamese Rescue website, hope it is ok for me to post it here:

http://www.siameserescue.org/

Katie

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fuzzmom, Clarence is such a handsome kitty!
I'm sure he will find a new home quickly.
Do you plan to foster for Siamese Rescue for a few years?
I have been thinking of adopting my next kitty (or two) from Siamese Rescue.
Right now I have one senior citizen kitty who is enjoying a quiet, happy life of retirement.

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I plan on fostering for them for some time.

Originally Posted by Vermontcat

Fuzzmom, Clarence is such a handsome kitty!
I'm sure he will find a new home quickly.
Do you plan to foster for Siamese Rescue for a few years?
I have been thinking of adopting my next kitty (or two) from Siamese Rescue.
Right now I have one senior citizen kitty who is enjoying a quiet, happy life of retirement.