Snow!!!!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is finally snowing here in St. Louis!!!!! I am so happy it is soo pretty! I wish I could show you all, but I am at work and don't have my camera
I just wanted to share

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had a snow storm on the weekend and now the sun is shining!! but there are still snow clumps everywhere

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well sad to say it has stopped already
O well it was pretty while it lasted. It made it just in time for morning rush hour though

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Geez...for everyone that wants snow..I'll send you some of ours!!, this place seems like the location for continous snow...we got another 8 inches the other night
..not fun for driving.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've got about 4 inches of fluffy white snow. It is sooo verypretty here. I just hope it doesn't melt & it will snow again for Christmas. It just isn't the same without snow!

stlgrl5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

It is finally snowing here in St. Louis!!!!! I am so happy it is soo pretty! I wish I could show you all, but I am at work and don't have my camera
I just wanted to share
its didn't snow where i live
and i live in stl

fonzi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's snowing here too and wish it would stop!..lol

I have errands to run..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miss Mew I am sorry you are getting alot of snow! I get sick of it after a while when it just kepps on and keeps on LOL But this is our first snow of the season! You just have to spend more time with that BEAUTIFUL Reilly!!! Tell him I said hi

STLGRL I am sorry you could'nt enjoy the brief snow this morning
I guess it did'nt quite make it out as far as you live. Don't worry we will have more

P.S. STLGRL where did you get the white kitty from? He's a handsome one!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate the snow. It's cold and I can never seem to get warm. Plus the roads get bad and it gets all over my car. Then my doors freeze shut and it takes me 20 minutes just into my car. I am soo ready for summer!!

Winter also brings hunters and snowmobles who think my neighborhood is thier own personal playground, regardless of the cars, little children, and dogs that play outside alot this time of year.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're supposed to be getting a little accumulating snow in Cincy today. Still waiting.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up to about 2 inches of snow and ice!

I was so happy to see the snow!
!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenni

Ooooh you lucky thing, i wish it would snow here in England, it's just raining and miserable.
Well, according to the latest news, you won't have long to wait for the snow and really cold weather to start hitting England. You guys are further north than Southern Ontario but get much milder winters. The Gulf Stream is slowing though, so future winters look likely to be much nastier.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were origianlly suposed to get like 3-5, I think we only ended up with about an inch. Of coarse it came just in time for morning rush hour. I love snow as long as I'm not driving in it.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the snow!!! Enjoyed it when we lived in Colorado and Virginia.
I wish it would snow in Florida!!!
oh well we know that won't happen!!