Snow!!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

Oh no i am very used to it. I just dont always care for it lol
I'm with you on that one! I've lived in Michigan all my life and dread the cold and snow! I think I would freeze to death living in Minnesota! I'll take 80's ANY DAY!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had lots of rain and just a dusting of snow. But Northern WI by the Michigan border got hammered and they closed schools. We are getting remnents of your weather but once again have that wind-I picked up branches the other day!!! Mom & Dad are driving here this afternoon as they fly out to visit my sis tomorrow. Mom DOES NOT like this kind of weather at all!! Me I have the wood stove going-still in a Tshirt and shorts!!

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

HUSH..keep it all in your city....I DONT WANT IT...*wails* especially since its been raining all day...snow on top will be VERY SLICK...

Isis however..has been watching out the window all day
We got snow too!!! Not much, but enough to make traffic a bear! I have to tell you though, I really wish it was 60 again, not this single digit wind chill!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There were a few schools closed around the area today-I think its cuz of all the ice we have on the roads

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it snowed here yesterday... the cats were going nuts watching flakes coming down... I like to call it kitty ear convultions when they are all interested in things the ears never stop twitching.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

it snowed here yesterday... the cats were going nuts watching flakes coming down... I like to call it kitty ear convultions when they are all interested in things the ears never stop twitching.
How cute

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

Here in Toronto we've just had lots of rain and it's been windy like crazy!
Yep - for once I am thinking that I would prefer snow!

Although I would happily settle for neither snow or this evil storm

We are supposed to see the evil white stuff by the end of the week - time to go shopping for new snow boots!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE SNOW TOO!

ANNNNNND.....I just heard that it's supposed to snow here tonight and we may get a couple inches. Right now its about 30 degrees outside with falling temps and the wind is quite strong. I am so happy its going to finally happen.

Don't feel alone, MacKensie!!!!

new_kitten_mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It snowed here in Ottawa yesterday for the first time we only got maybe a centimeter, but then the freezzing rain came and made all the roads slick and there was alot of accidents due to the ice and snow...all we are getting today luckily is rain. Im a snow lover tooo!!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I LOVE SNOW TOO!

ANNNNNND.....I just heard that it's supposed to snow here tonight and we may get a couple inches. Right now its about 30 degrees outside with falling temps and the wind is quite strong. I am so happy its going to finally happen.

Don't feel alone, MacKensie!!!!
Yay! Another snow lover!

I'm glad that I'm not alone!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the spirit of all this snow talk and winter - I decided it was time to make a winter sig!

I still don't want to see snow until at least December and then maybe just until xmas is over

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont like when it takes me 10 mins to get the basset hound out the door to go potty...and thats what it took this morning :p

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its supposed to snow for the next three days.. Bleh...... I don't like snow.. I want to move to Arizona.. no more snow for me
but that won't be happening anytime soon.

Its been very windy here all day... going from 40-90 kph.. and freezing cold. -shivers-

The cats this year will be able to watch the snow fall. We were in the basement last winter and the boys.. especially the youngest oens wanted to see what was going on but the window well proved to be difficult.. but now with many windows, they can see all the yard.. and enjoy watching the squirrels going into their nests

Heres a picture of my dog, in Feb. of last year.. having fun sitting under the flying snow from the snowblower.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable pic!
It snowed here last night!
I hate snow and think it's to early! Oh well at least it was a light dusting and not much more. The rest of the week it's supposed to be cold and no more snow!