Snow Shoe Part Siames Part Domestic

jayksmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Max is a beautiful six year old boy who i need to rehome as he and the five year old siamese girl i have are having problems now due to sophie's tiny frame and she can't take the playing he still likes to do.  He is the funniest  best cat ever and gets into things all the time.  He love to knock things off shelves etc. He thinks it is fun. My son went to get something over the stove once and their was a lock on the cupboard , he turns around and say  "really??' the kids get up here" and i said " no it is max that likes to get in there and steal the cheesy bag".. I am having trouble even writing this because we love him so much and so do the people that had both of them before me.  I still talk to her and she is seeing is she knows someone who could take him. They were not able to keep them any time so they thought it would be best to get a new home for them.  He might do better in an apartment because day and night he is thinking of a way to escape. he has got out but does not seem to be in a hurry to come back so out i go looking for him a day later. He did not get out before either.. being part siamese you have to remember they are very vocal so he does yowl  at around 2-3 in the day. So does the other one.  I just want him to go to a home where he will be loved and looked after.  If that is not what you want , please don't answer this ad. He is on a good food that  seems to keep him from shedding and his fur is like silk. He has never been alone so another cat might be a good idea for him too. Should be a girl so no territory fighting is minimized. Please let me know if you are Max's new home. 

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry you are wanting to rehome Max.  This is an international forum so therefore it would be very difficult to find a home for your cat here.  I would suggest looking for a friends or a no kill shelter in your area if there is no way you can keep him. 

Since he seems to be very high energy, do you find time to play with him?  If you play with him to the point where you tire him out, he might leave your little one alone.  There is a theory called Hunt Catch Kill Eat Groom Sleep.  You need a wand toy ( da bird is the best) or laser pointer and really get him moving.  You want the session to last a long time.  If he does not like the wand toy or laser, try to find a toy that he does like.    This works on the Hunt, Catch and Kill stages.  Next offer him a small meal or a special treat.  You want it to be extra special to facilitate the Eat portion.  If you tired him out, he will then groom himself and take a nap. 

Also have you tried Feliway plug in diffusers or Composure calming treats?  Both might help him. 

Lastly, he is neutered?