Snow report!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure how much snow fell last night, but there's quite a bit of it on the ground. It's pretty, I love how the snow stuck to the trees. Although because it was that kind of snow, we lost power early this morning (around 2am) and we finally got it back around 11am. It was soooooo cold in the house!

Anyway, here's some pics I took this morning, after we'd finished shovelling.

Chester checking out the melting icicles...

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics, Linda! I love it when it's wet and sticks to the trees

joecool

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
someplace so boring i am slowly but surely losing
Those pictures of the snow on trees are beautiful!!

The unfair thing is that we have maybe a half an inch that is really icy and that is cool, but for my birthday paintball "party" we went into Indiana(we live in Kentucky) they had at least four inches!! So unfair. Only about 30 miles north of us anyway.

kitty's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been snowing off and on all day here. We're supposed to get more tonight. We have 3 or 4 inches where I live, but they have more east of here....in the snow belt area.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we've had 3-5 for the past few days and 5-7 today into tomorrow... I hate snow

tigerfanfrv

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
whats even more fun is when you pull up to your street to find the street has yet to be plowed. a good 5 inches of snow on the road, up a hill. good thing i have a little jeep

or people who try to go 70+ miles/hour on snow/ice covered roads. made my commute home from pittsburgh an extra 20 mintues and 4 wrong turns because some idiot doesn't know how to drive in the snow.