Snow in August-

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks E but we changed her name- Snow sounded to much like NO LOL So we call her China now-

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Thanks E but we changed her name- Snow sounded to much like NO LOL So we call her China now-
When I name my pets, I always try to make sure their names don't sound simiilar to any commands or training words

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

NO
that's too funny. But I did love it. China is great! Oh, it's so good to see rebirth and life at your house, MA. Praise that!!!!!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know how that goes, originally my call name for Kellie was "Dawn" (West Bay's Tequila Sunrise --- Dawn, get it
?) but after some reflection decided that sounded too much like "down." And I couldn't call her Sunny because I'm married to one! Talk about confusing!

I'll have to read through the rest of the thread, you may have already said, is it China as in Kaolin --- China White clay? That's my assumption. In any case China is a neat name
!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A rose by any other name....Vader & China....it's all good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Although this looks formidable, they are only playing

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just look at Vader & China playing. They are to cute.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just caught this thread MA! What a little doll! What do you think guys, should we ask MA for a furfamily portrait? All the furbabies together?