Snoring

madcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So 5am this morning and I woke up to a strange noise, now, I am aware Chezza Pie is a sleep snuffeler but this was more...and louder, I located the source to behind the bedroon curtains and there on her back, legs akimbo, was Coco, mouth wide open as the heating kicked in, snoring in a fashion that any drunken man would envy
, Hilarious!! I really wanted to go back to sleep but apart from the noise she made I kept having to have a little chuckle to myself.

Anyway, worked from home for 9 hours yesterday, woken by Coco snores this morning, At work for 7.30am, left at 6.15pm, arrived home at 9.50pm, checking emails before bed whilst Noodles hunts his own tail under the sofa throws whilst making crazy little war cries. 10.45pm and need to be up at 6am, might sleep through unless Chezza decides I need my face washing at 4am, or Tyler realises the heating went off and comes to lay on my chest / side at 5am along with a snoring Coco, Cats, who'd have em??

ME, cause I love the very furry bones of my whiskery family!!!

Just thought I would share a snipet of my life

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Our BooBoo has bad sinus problems and allergies and sometimes he'll snore like a sailor who's been on a drunken spree for days. It awakens me at night and I do have to move him to get him to stop.....honestly, I swear that it can shake the windows!

Bet you're really pooped now! Hope you get some sleep tonight. 

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Daisy snores.  I do an imitation of her snoring that she does not appreciate.  She thinks I am making fun. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

madcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL! Our BooBoo has bad sinus problems and allergies and sometimes he'll snore like a sailor who's been on a drunken spree for days. It awakens me at night and I do have to move him to get him to stop.....honestly, I swear that it can shake the windows!

Bet you're really pooped now! Hope you get some sleep tonight. 
Thanks
. XXX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

madcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Daisy snores.  I do an imitation of her snoring that she does not appreciate.  She thinks I am making fun. 
LOL, I know its immature, but sometimes if they have kept me up all night playing and are settling down to sleep at 7am when I am bleary sunken eyed and off to work I have a run around the house and poke em to wake them up and say"see, see what its like to be mummy and not be able to sleep" They generally role over and ignore me but hey, at the time, I feel like I've made my point!

tobytyler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, I know its immature, but sometimes if they have kept me up all night playing and are settling down to sleep at 7am when I am bleary sunken eyed and off to work I have a run around the house and poke em to wake them up and say"see, see what its like to be mummy and not be able to sleep" They generally role over and ignore me but hey, at the time, I feel like I've made my point!
Yep, I have said that exact same thing to mine.  Toby
 was a loud snorer, and Cricket snores sometimes, usually when he's in a very deep sleep.

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat closes his eyes and  makes snoring noises when he is really relaxed, right before he falls asleep. It's endearing.