Snoopy is gone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you all for all of your support and caring. I had to remove Snoopy from my signature, because it is too painful for me to see his pictures right now. I am still going to write a tribute to him. I really appreciate all of your kind words.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope my friend
I too want to tell you how sad I am for you and your beautiful Snoopy. He is indeed at the bridge waiting and watching for the time that you and he will be reunited again.

RIP Snoopy

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you're hurting and missing Snoopy. I'll be praying for you.
Love,
mrsd

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh sweetie--I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beloved Snoopy. I KNOW you were a really good Kitty Mom as he did live so long for a cat. No matter HOW long they do live, it never, ever feels like it is long enough, when we love them so very much... My heart is with you and I wish you strength in your pain and know that your darling little kitty is now waiting for you to meet again someday...

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Snoopy was a beautiful cat, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope I'm so sorry about Snoopy. I know how much you loved him

You were so lucky to have so many wonderful years with him.. its incredible that he lived so long.. just remember that.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope, I just saw this thread now and I'm sorry to hear about Snoopy. May you learn to take comfort in all the good memories of him and know that you will see him again some day.

Ryan