Snakes On A Plane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

I actually thought the movie was the perfect mix of being genuinely scary and funny. My stomach was in knots by the end of the movie because I kept going back and forth between being nervous/queasy and belly laughing out loud!
Same here
there was bits i couldnt even watch because i was scared, and i jumped lots! But at the same time i found it so funny, i just loved it.

Id have freaked out seeing a snake in the garden tho :eek: Fortnately we dont get many here!

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AimeeInOhio

I loved it!
But I love b type movies- the cornier the better. My hubby does not jump or get reattled but he jumed and BIG time 3 or so times while at the movie.
it was fun!
I feel the same way! Especially B horror or Science Ficion movies from the 50s! I love 'em all!! Although the last B horror flick I saw, called Naked Massacre, was so honest-to-gosh BAD that it was hardly even funny. The computer we were watching it on actually errored out and wouldn't let us watch the rest, it was that bad.
I can't WAIT to see Snakes on a Plane. Which I just realized anagrams to SoaP. hehe.
Maybe we'll go see it Sunday.

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its SO BAD its actually GOOD. You must see this film.
I really don't agree. I HATED it and found that the humor was just so...dumb. Sorry to disagree, but I'm telling everyone I know NOT to waste their money.