Smudge's surgery is tomorrow!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup. My little girl is running around playing, meeping at us and generally looking pretty darn happy!!!!

I reckon her eyes must be feeling pretty good right now

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sarah, I don't know how I missed this!!

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well- sending many vibes that she has a wonderful recovery!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah that's wonderful she's such a sweet looking girl, I hope it really helps her little eyes, Bless her sweet heart I'm glad she's feeling so good.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yup. My little girl is running around playing, meeping at us and generally looking pretty darn happy!!!!

I reckon her eyes must be feeling pretty good right now
You'll probably have a little hellion on your hands now!
She never knew her eyes hurt until now when they don't bother her anymore.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so wonderful that her eyes are "normal" & she's happy now!!! You guys were meant to keep her & be her furr-ever home! Post pics as soon as you can, we want to see all of her eyes!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ah that's wonderful she's such a sweet looking girl, I hope it really helps her little eyes, Bless her sweet heart I'm glad she's feeling so good.
Awwwwwwwwww Im so glad she is well now and like Natalie said she was meant to be with you guys.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

We're home!!!! You should see the little rascal, you'd never know she'd just been under a general anaesthetic this morning!!!!

Everyone at the vets loved her. They all came out to say good-bye when I picked her up and said how wonderful and playful and sweet she was - I'm insanely proud!!!

The lady on reception even gave us the little ball she was playing with to take home. I said thanks very much, but I don't want to steal the vets toys and that she had plenty at home, but she insisted that she loved the toy and I should take it with me!
So wonderful.

So I'm sitting in my bedroom with her, and she's running in and out of the wardrobe playing with our shirts that are hanging low, and running around everywhere
I gave her a little bit of food and she wolfed it down (she hasn't eaten since last night), so since she looks so good I might give her a bit more then head back to work.

Her eyes look SOOOOOO much better already. They've gotten rid of the extra fur, and the rest of the fur around her eyes is kind of slicked back which makes her eyes look a lot more open as well.

This is certainly the most open I've ever seen her eyes! She'll always be a little "squinty" because she has small eyeballs apparently, and they look kind of sunken in, but she shouldn't be in pain now, her eyes won't be irritated, and the cloudiness should disappear pretty soon.

We've got ointment to put in her eyes for the next 7 days so that will be fun....

So thanks AGAIN for your kind words and thoughts, smudge sends her love!
I am glad to hear she is doing so well!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just checking in........

glad shes home, and it sounds things went really well at the vets.

Seems like she stole a few hearts too

I´ve not checked Fur Pictures as yet, but when youre ready, would love to see a photo of her

Heres wishing a speedy recovery
and some kitty kisses from my lot

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so glad to hear that things went well! Good luck to you and your sweet girl, getting her over the next few days.