Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

talk about a missing people!!!!! BIJOU ...MIKA!!!!!!!we was beginning to wonder where you 2 have been we havent seen you since we been back. how are you guys?

your frens
Salem and Ailey
Hi back at ya! It's so great to see you back. Are you going to hang out and have a catnip tea with us?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hello Chip, Bijou said you and I could be "special" friends and I'd love to be your special friend. Bijou is my big brother and is always looking out for me so I know you'll understand that I had to talk to him first about you.
I told him you were a very gentlemanly cat and that he need not worry about me so he said OK. Thank you for the lovely compliment about me being pretty. I try to be nice too because nanny says you can be pretty on the outside but very ugly inside and that it is important to be as pretty inside as we are outside.
i'm so glad to heer that Bijou sez it's ok cause you are a bootiful girl & it makes me proud to be your speshul fren. i am very nise - i hardly even hiss at my sisters even tho they are still hissing at me sum. meowmy sez i am her sweetest boy

Dougie? can you bring Miss Mika a bowl full of that 3 cheese saus? Cable told me you like
Mika. & brin me sum mousey tails to dip in
- oh, & a couple of catnip teas, too, ples? thanks Dougie!
now, lets find a warm plase by the fire neer Bijou & Topaz, so he can keep his big brotherly eye on you!
~ Chip

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Meowmy sez we need one of does handymen!
My mommy said, don't bet your biscuit on it!!!
WhatevFUR that means. Her says daddys are buttheads sometimes too!
See.. if momma would had a jus fixxed it herself it'ded been done a week ago!
Daddy a pro-catstanator!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Um I don't know if someun's already asked this...but I was just thinking....could we have a big Easter Egg dyeing partie? It would be so much fun! Meomie sayes theres lots of chicken factories in our state so we could probly get some eggs!

-Mooch

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Um I don't know if someun's already asked this...but I was just thinking....could we have a big Easter Egg dyeing partie? It would be so much fun! Meomie sayes theres lots of chicken factories in our state so we could probly get some eggs!

-Mooch
Tat wuld be so kewl! And all the kittys wit wite spots can dye their wite spots wit different colours! Rufus, Brutus, go see if you can find some easter egg dye.

Luzee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't need to dye eggs to look like me!
Well, unless you get those brown or fancy eggs that come out of the chicken colored.

And you better get an ostrich egg if Topaz wants to do one like her!

Oh, Ar-eeeeeeeeeeeee...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i'm so glad to heer that Bijou sez it's ok cause you are a bootiful girl & it makes me proud to be your speshul fren. i am very nise - i hardly even hiss at my sisters even tho they are still hissing at me sum. meowmy sez i am her sweetest boy

Dougie? can you bring Miss Mika a bowl full of that 3 cheese saus? Cable told me you like
Mika. & brin me sum mousey tails to dip in
- oh, & a couple of catnip teas, too, ples? thanks Dougie!
now, lets find a warm plase by the fire neer Bijou & Topaz, so he can keep his big brotherly eye on you!
~ Chip
Oh thank you Chip. How thoughtful of you to get all the cheesy stuff for me. You are also very thoughtful to sit where Bijou can see us. He is very protective but you are such a gentleman cat.
Do you ever get to go outside Chip? Me and Bijou get to go out with harnesses and leashes on when the weather gets warmer where we live. Opa takes us for a walk around the block after the humans have their dinner. It must be tough for a sweet boy like you to be surrounded by 3 sisters! If they hurt you just let me know and I'll have a word with them.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

BIJOU!!!!!!!!

Hello sunshine! How's my girl today? Let's sit here where I can keep an eye on Mika and Chip. He seems like a nice enough fellow but Mika has been pretty protected and I want to make sure she is OK. What can I order for you my lovely?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou? How are you going to keep an eye on Mika and Chip with Topaz all over you?

LET HIM GET A BREATH OF AIR EVERY NOW AND THEN, TOPAZ!

All I need is you, Sweet Cheeks!!!!!!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh thank you Chip. How thoughtful of you to get all the cheesy stuff for me. You are also very thoughtful to sit where Bijou can see us. He is very protective but you are such a gentleman cat.
Do you ever get to go outside Chip? Me and Bijou get to go out with harnesses and leashes on when the weather gets warmer where we live. Opa takes us for a walk around the block after the humans have their dinner. It must be tough for a sweet boy like you to be surrounded by 3 sisters! If they hurt you just let me know and I'll have a word with them.
deer Mika
- so far i'm not going outside. meowmy is skared that sins i was a stry for so long i mite decided to stay there! also she just got my new id tag yesterday so she was very careful not to let me out before i had my name & fone number on me
i also got a new collar - black w/white skuls on it. kinda skary lookin, but meowmy sez it looks manly
the girls hav been doin better. Java's not growlin at me enymore but i think shes still kinda skared of me
Cable got too close las nite so i wakked her - i think she was surprised!
but i didnt hurt her
cause i woodnt do that! meowmy was surprised cause its the 1st time shes seen me do that - she sez i must be getting comfy in my new furever home!
Dougie - do y'all have some of those tuna & cheese omelets?
i'd like one - bring Mika just a cheesy one, ok?
& some hot catnip tea to start out our day. Thanks! ~ Chip

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i was wondern win she wood stop uzn that flashy thing! ~ Chip
Chip, darlin - she aint going to stop with the flashy thingy. Tat's wat meowmys do. Meomy is hoping to post some pitures of us soon. She just hast to find the cord thingy to make the pitures escape out of the camera and into the puter.

We had peeples come clean the yard and they were noisy.
But we can see the corners of the yard agin so tem birdys can't hide.

Meomy hast to go back to werk so we have to leave the puter.

Take care frens.

Luzeeeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how are u gurls doin? is much all better?
we like u.
u so sweet to evfurryone at the cafe!
Originally Posted by katachtig

Chip, darlin - she aint going to stop with the flashy thingy. Tat's wat meowmys do. Meomy is hoping to post some pitures of us soon. She just hast to find the cord thingy to make the pitures escape out of the camera and into the puter.

We had peeples come clean the yard and they were noisy.
But we can see the corners of the yard agin so tem birdys can't hide.

Meomy hast to go back to werk so we have to leave the puter.

Take care frens.

Luzeeeee

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Why S&H, you are such gennelmen wishing to kno how we are.

We're doing good but Much didnt get her sunspot until late cause Meomy fergot.
Her tummy isn't as bare as it used to be but a gurl needs sunshine
to stay warm wen her belly is shaved. I've been sleepin in my favorite chair wen Meomy werks frum home. It is just getting the sun now so I will need to go take my afternoon nap.

Karlee is doin ok I guess. I'm still havin to wak her to keep her in her place. (Cable - good to see tat you are keepin tat ole chip in his place).

We hope you are behavin for Meowmy Bobbie, eating all of you food she werks hard to get fer you.

Luvs, Luzee

Status
Not open for further replies.