Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi Tia!
Yes, waiter! A large chocolate milkshake and two straws.

Meowmy says I may not be able to post until sunday night or monday, Tia. Tarzan and Jane okay for our costumes?
oh yes ari, i can hardly wait to see you in a (blush) loincloth! giggle, kiss kiss

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi Tia!
Yes, waiter! A large chocolate milkshake and two straws.

Meowmy says I may not be able to post until sunday night or monday, Tia. Tarzan and Jane okay for our costumes?
Don't forget the bendy straws for our lil cuple here.

Meomy is werking frum home todey so we get to chek in wit evryone. Karlee is helping Meomy wit her "coding" by typin hjkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Meomy sez the computer dont like it. I tink it is kind of kewl.

We will keep the party going thru the weekend for our lil fren Ari. We hopes Meowmy Jan has a gud time at the gem show.

Still doing the plan but it is lookin gud. I need to go back and do more planning cause I was up reely erly tis morning. Meomy and Pawpa weren't happy abowt but what are they going to do? I'm just too darn cute.

Luvs, Luzeee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari, does your Meowmy have the Gem show this weekend?

Our dog barks a lot too, when the doorbell rings, or if the neighbors are out in their yard, talking.
I don't know why he's so bad about that. Because he let someone right into our house and helped them steal our X-Box! It's almost funny. Of course he's a labrador.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Don't forget the bendy straws for our lil cuple here.

Meomy is werking frum home todey so we get to chek in wit evryone. Karlee is helping Meomy wit her "coding" by typin hjkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Meomy sez the computer dont like it. I tink it is kind of kewl.

We will keep the party going thru the weekend for our lil fren Ari. We hopes Meowmy Jan has a gud time at the gem show.

Still doing the plan but it is lookin gud. I need to go back and do more planning cause I was up reely erly tis morning. Meomy and Pawpa weren't happy abowt but what are they going to do? I'm just too darn cute.

Luvs, Luzeee
Yes you certanily ARE cute Luzeee, but meomwy gots to ask, is the partay starting Sat nite and running all weekend and meowlaween nite too? Or what single nite is it? Meomwy was thinkin it was on Monday nite but she blonde so she messes up lots of times!
If it gonna be running for three nites we need to bring more food! yur friends jasper and tia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Yes you certanily ARE cute Luzeee, but meomwy gots to ask, is the partay starting Sat nite and running all weekend and meowlaween nite too? Or what single nite is it? Meomwy was thinkin it was on Monday nite but she blonde so she messes up lots of times!
If it gonna be running for three nites we need to bring more food! yur friends jasper and tia
It is Monday nite, but we wants to start Friday nite wit Musik
and dansing
. Saturday nite will be games
and kittyoke , Sunday will be relaxing, and ten Monday will be the costume party
and the meowloween party. We've just been skatter brained cause Meomy is home today and wile we're happy shes here, she reely skrews up our shedules (and interferes wit our "Planning" time
).

Luzeee

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

you better watch hoo your calln cute, bustr!
seereeuslee, sweetee - you no i'll bee ther in spirut
but my meowmee is bizzy friday am & mondy am doon medikal tests & wont be online, & shes never online on weekens - or hardlee ever! ...
so you just no i'm there even if my meowmy cant rite for me. -
Cable

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, efurbuddee, meowmy gots to go home so no mor ritin for me! see y'all tomoro afternoon, ok?
for my sweet Jasper! - Cable

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sweetharts Here's Lotsa Hugs For You!!!!

(((((((Shendear)))))))

(((((((Humble)))))))))

(((((((meowmy Bobbie)))))))))

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

ok, efurbuddee, meowmy gots to go home so no mor ritin for me! see y'all tomoro afternoon, ok?
for my sweet Jasper! - Cable
Cable, my sweet, pleze don be upset, you are the queen of my heart, and I don want any other! I sorry if I made you mad! Pleze don't be jealous, I only luv you,k? Luzeee is my friend but you is my love! I hopes you will forgive me and let me buy you lunch at Smudgies Cafe this afternoon? (pleeeeze?) luv from yur boyfriend Jasper

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi evfur body... glad to see the drama of life is still going strong!!!
Mommys on her way to work right now and daddys got to go with her today... I'm going to be sad all by myself, so I figured I'd come and sit in here with you guys for the day till mommy and daddy get home. I'll take a sandwich, some frend fries, a catnip tea (warm) and some desert later... I'll sit in the quiet room for now and read a bit but later I'll watch a game on the tv!!! Or maybe animal planet if you guys got it!!!

KITTERS

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kitters, this is Elsa. I'm tryin to get my Meowmy to buy a Catsitter DVDee so I can watch it when Iz home alone. I mite as well be alone - The Cat Who Was Here First - Tigger, izzn't veree nise to me. But sometimes Meowmy leaves on the Animal Planet channel.

- Elsa

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Elsa!

My meowmy puts Life's animal miracles for me ...that's a good show to watch too

Reilly

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi evfur body... glad to see the drama of life is still going strong!!!
Mommys on her way to work right now and daddys got to go with her today... I'm going to be sad all by myself, so I figured I'd come and sit in here with you guys for the day till mommy and daddy get home. I'll take a sandwich, some frend fries, a catnip tea (warm) and some desert later... I'll sit in the quiet room for now and read a bit but later I'll watch a game on the tv!!! Or maybe animal planet if you guys got it!!!

KITTERS
hi kitters, good to here from you again, are you comin to the meowlaween partay? i gots an idea for you for a costum.....luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Cable, my sweet, pleze don be upset, you are the queen of my heart, and I don want any other! I sorry if I made you mad! Pleze don't be jealous, I only luv you,k? Luzeee is my friend but you is my love! I hopes you will forgive me and let me buy you lunch at Smudgies Cafe this afternoon? (pleeeeze?) luv from yur boyfriend Jasper
dere Jasper - i sed i wuz jokn!
i wud luv sum lunch!
- Cable

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi Kitters, this is Elsa. I'm tryin to get my Meowmy to buy a Catsitter DVDee so I can watch it when Iz home alone. I mite as well be alone - The Cat Who Was Here First - Tigger, izzn't veree nise to me. But sometimes Meowmy leaves on the Animal Planet channel.

- Elsa
dere Elsa - ar you the priddy blak kitty next to my Smudgie? you ar bootiful!
our meowmy gotted us a DVD & we lik it lots! - Java

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hmmm...any ideas for me, Tia?
this tia, which kitty is askin me for a costume idea? i wood be glad to try and help but i not sure which of yous is askin me? luv tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

This Elsa. Meowmy thot it'd look good if I wrote in RED
Hi Elsa - my name is Bijou and I think you are very beautiful!
My meowmy thinks you are beautiful too because she really loves black cats.

Do you have a date for the party on Monday night? I don't!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Bijou, as a matter of fact, I do not. My Meowmy tells me that black cats hafta be careful on Halloween, though. Do you think it's safe?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, Bijou, as a matter of fact, I do not. My Meowmy tells me that black cats hafta be careful on Halloween, though. Do you think it's safe?
you wud be safe wif Bijou, cuz he's such a gentleman! my meowmy sez so! - Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.