Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe Bijou! Your so good to lovely Topaz
I need to find a sweety to snuggle with too!
Topaz is a lucky kitty

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Icey. I am a lucky lady!
Bijou? Are you awake, yet?

Guess not. I could use some hot catnip tea.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Awe Bijou! Your so good to lovely Topaz
I need to find a sweety to snuggle with too!
Topaz is a lucky kitty
Icey, you are a beautiful girl kitty and I bet there are lots of handsome kitty dudes out there that would love to snuggle with you.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Thank you, Icey. I am a lucky lady!
Bijou? Are you awake, yet?

Guess not. I could use some hot catnip tea.
Good morning princess Topaz! Did you sleep well last night? I cuddled up with meowmy until she had one of those "power surges" and then it was way too hot so I had to get up and move to the bottom of the bed. Phew, that meowmy sure gets hot! Daddy said it's like sleeping next to a furnace.

I'd love to have some of that catnip tea please Dougie.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Icey, you are a beautiful girl kitty and I bet there are lots of handsome kitty dudes out there that would love to snuggle with you.
that's true - if i didn't already have my sweet
Mika
i'd be interested ~ Chip

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

that's true - if i didn't already have my sweet
Mika
i'd be interested ~ Chip
Good morning sweet Chip. Icey, if you want to snuggle up with me and Chip, I wouldn't mind. We could all cozy up together for a nap (after I have some cheese
).

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Good morning sweet Chip. Icey, if you want to snuggle up with me and Chip, I wouldn't mind. We could all cozy up together for a nap (after I have some cheese
).
see how sweet she is, Icey?
~ Chip

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we happee caws meowmy done wif skool til jan 3, and she not goin off nowheres cept for the day maybe!
shenandoah have decided he don like fancy feast but now what? what kinda wet food you guyz get? he likes canned salmon an tuna an a little dry food too.

he don't ike those lil squares of cat food in gravy stuff. wat to try?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we happee caws meowmy done wif skool til jan 3, and she not goin off nowheres cept for the day maybe!
shenandoah have decided he don like fancy feast but now what? what kinda wet food you guyz get? he likes canned salmon an tuna an a little dry food too.

he don't ike those lil squares of cat food in gravy stuff. wat to try?
Meowmy feeds us Merricks but she says it is very expensive. She says it looks good enough for her to eat but she better not - that's for me and Mika.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
our meowmy givs us meow mix but only me & Chip eat it. Java & Pixel dont like it. meowmy has tryd & tryd to fine a wet fud Pixel wil eat but cudnt. then las nite she wuz out of meow mix & hadda giv us cheep soopermarkit fud
& she cot Pixel eatn sum
so now she nos wut to get the nex time Pixel hasta have medsun
~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

our meowmy givs us meow mix but only me & Chip eat it. Java & Pixel dont like it. meowmy has tryd & tryd to fine a wet fud Pixel wil eat but cudnt. then las nite she wuz out of meow mix & hadda giv us cheep soopermarkit fud
& she cot Pixel eatn sum
so now she nos wut to get the nex time Pixel hasta have medsun
~ Cable
what do java an pixel likes? meowmy gived shenandoah some salmon but I don like it. shenandoah will turn up his nose at lil friskies and whiskas.
Meowmy fed up wif him! she sex if he gets hungry he will eat.
He likes dat beech nut stage 1 turkey, and so do I...IF I am in the mood. I maynly likes dry food (dis humble tawkin)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

what do java an pixel likes? meowmy gived shenandoah some salmon but I don like it. shenandoah will turn up his nose at lil friskies and whiskas.
Meowmy fed up wif him! she sex if he gets hungry he will eat.
He likes dat beech nut stage 1 turkey, and so do I...IF I am in the mood. I maynly likes dry food (dis humble tawkin)
well sides the cheep soopermarket fud they eat dry fud. chikn soop adult cat. we eat that to but we also eat wet fud at nite. we likd the meow mix & the cheep fud & the wet chikn soop [but meowmy tryn to cut down on spendn] me & Chip lik priddy much al wet fud. Java liks sum but Pixel ushuallee duznt lik eny - dat's wy meowmy was so sited to see her eatn sum. ~ Cable

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

).
Your so sweet! I will get all the
we need from meowmys fridge, she likes it too! Mabey we can get her to make those cheese straw things you like

see how sweet she is, Icey?
~ Chip
Such a doll!

Looookeeeee! Meowmy has new pics of us!
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...36#post1474436

I want a triple large chocolate milkshake, Dougie. And a side order of mousie tails.
You are so beautiful, your meowmy must be so proud!
On the double dog!
That felt good, we need some terriers to give orders to! I will have to get meowmy on that, mabey I can get a puppy for christmas

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Meowmy says if any kitties don't like some foods, no matter how good it is, it is better for them to eat what they like as long as they eat.

We spoil meowmy and eat what she buys us, but she did buy some stuff that she said was good for us but we didn't like it so we wouldn't eat it. We have to train our meowmies and daddies to give us what we like.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou? The hot toddies are ready and Dougie is bringing some chunky chicken in gravy - with toast points.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

well sides the cheep soopermarket fud they eat dry fud. chikn soop adult cat. we eat that to but we also eat wet fud at nite. we likd the meow mix & the cheep fud & the wet chikn soop [but meowmy tryn to cut down on spendn] me & Chip lik priddy much al wet fud. Java liks sum but Pixel ushuallee duznt lik eny - dat's wy meowmy was so sited to see her eatn sum. ~ Cable
de vet man tole meowmy dat sooner or later, we wood eat our speshul food if we gotted hungry enuf. but she don like dat idea much. she sez she worree if we don eat nuthin! we workin on it, tho. all is good, an we gots our meowmy home for 2 hole weeks. she aint goin nowear! she luvs us too much to leef us home alone.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Another birthday today!!
Today is the birthday of Danny's human!!!
More cake!!!
Good thing Chef LeChat got a new batch of birthday cake flour today.

Happy Birthday, Danny's Human

Dougie is blowin up balloons

And everybody sing

Status
Not open for further replies.