Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beccory

Hey cats. I have news. I apparently might be getting a little brother... I can't really decide how I feel about that. He's so young, I hope he doesn't pester me too much. But it'd be nice to not be alone all day.

Wick
well, Wick - i'll tell you. at first, they're a really big pain. [gee thanx Pixel - like i'm such a noyance to you ~ Cable] well, you were when you were little, Cable. anyway, after they grow up, & stop being so bouncy, they can be nice. Cable will snuggle with me & she was very sweet to me when Mouse died. ~ Pixel [ok that was nise of her - i forgiv you for sayn i wuz a pain ~ Cable]

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still waiting for the brat to grow up and slow down. I never know when he's going to ambush me when I walk through the house.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mika's not bad for a little sister, Wick. She kinda grew on me if you know what I mean. I had to let her know who was the alpha cat around here though so now I let her sleep with me in the afternoons if she wants just so she doesn't feel left out.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I'm still waiting for the brat to grow up and slow down. I never know when he's going to ambush me when I walk through the house.
oh we kno u relly luv one anufurr!

we best frens, shenandoah an me.

but i say i am the sweetest.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wick, if it makes you feel better meowmy is talking about getting a third kitty. this would mean i would have two brothers. i'm getting nervous.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

wick, if it makes you feel better meowmy is talking about getting a third kitty. this would mean i would have two brothers. i'm getting nervous.
oh there is lotsa luv! wen she cidin wat to doo?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi gain guyss!!! My momma letted me get on to read tonight YEAH!!!
Dougie can I gets a catnip salad, mommy been on a die-it and her's losin' weight so I think I'll have a lighter meal tonight, though mommy still thinks I'm too lil! And I'd like to file a grievance against my momma! Her said I got's to go to the bad place this month to get shots!
I thinks her need shots|! phooey!

I'll take a large shake with my salad! Extra chocolate!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Dougie can I gets a catnip salad, mommy been on a die-it and her's losin' weight so I think I'll have a lighter meal tonight, though mommy still thinks I'm too lil! And I'd like to file a grievance against my momma! Her said I got's to go to the bad place this month to get shots!

Kitters
Hi, lil sisfurr fren!
How u?

we fixin to take our nap wile meowmy gets reddy to go to werk.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Kitters
she's jus jealus tat you have a trim figger. my meomy is the same way abowt us. She send congrats to your meowmy on the losin wayt. She's trying to get started by not drinkin her co-cola. Its been ruff.

We all going to the bad plase next week. I gets my annual, much gets her semi-annual and Karlee gets her teefs cleens.

Later Luzee

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meomy is so busy lately that all she wants to do is sleep when she comes home. i hope purring in her ear will make her less stressed out.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heya Kitters!
Dougie, use the premium ice cream for her shake. And lots of chocolate sprinkles.

Bit, your meowmy is so tired from having to keep up with you!

My meomwy didn't wake up until 8AM to feed us this morning!! She's supposed to wake up at daybreak!

Dougie? Are the croissants ready?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ari an topaz, you evfurr had a shake made outta Heath Bat crunchy vanilla ice creem? is bery good!

meowmy likes to sleep lots too. we tink she jus wore out frum does hooman kittens at skool.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

My meomwy didn't wake up until 8AM to feed us this morning!! She's supposed to wake up at daybreak! :
Wow!! I am sorry my poor friend!
You must have been almost dead with hunger!
I stand on my meomy's chest and YELL in her face until she wakes up!
The only way I'll be quiet is if I get a snack!

(I don't do it very often, and it always works so far!)
Danny

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hi, lil sisfurr fren!
How u?

we fixin to take our nap wile meowmy gets reddy to go to werk.
I's doing really good! Momma gave me lots of lovin affer her got home from work and that made me happy. Her's been workin lots and lots and I miss her so much when her gets home that I follow her round the house and in the potty room and all over till her loves me.
I likes it! How you two brudders of min doin'? Keeping your momma in line?

Originally Posted by katachtig

she's jus jealus tat you have a trim figger. my meomy is the same way abowt us. She send congrats to your meowmy on the losin wayt. She's trying to get started by not drinkin her co-cola. Its been ruff.

We all going to the bad plase next week. I gets my annual, much gets her semi-annual and Karlee gets her teefs cleens.

Later Luzee
Yeah I could see that, she says I too skinny in the hind end and momma definately not!!!!
Butt I loves her anywhoo!
Hey guys can I book the dance floor for tomorrow and the kitchen? It's me and mommys birrfy day and I wants to throw a party fur all my feline family here at TCS to get down and boogy and eats and play chase n stuff. (seein' as how I don't gots no real in furrson kitty brudders or sissers)
What do ya think?

Hi Dougie and Rufus! How's the day gone for ya? Can I gets a nice bowl of chilli and petrified mouses on the side. It's rainy and damp here tonight! I keep hearing boomers outside! I think I'll sit in the quite room to eat and relax, anyone who wants to join me may!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
To Kitters and Her Meowmy!!!!!

Name your milkshake!! I'll make it! :

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Smudge's Colorado Cafe
would like to celebrate
Kitters and her Meowmy's birfday
with the following special menu:

Seared Trout over Succotash
Arugula and Pear Salad with Dijon Sherry Vinaigrette
Bread Pudding with Chocolate and Raisins

The dance floor and the kitchen are yours today, Kitters.

Luv, Luzee, Much, and Carly

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I's doing really good! Momma gave me lots of lovin affer her got home from work and that made me happy. Her's been workin lots and lots and I miss her so much when her gets home that I follow her round the house and in the potty room and all over till her loves me.
I likes it! How you two brudders of min doin'? Keeping your momma in line?

Yeah I could see that, she says I too skinny in the hind end and momma definately not!!!!
Butt I loves her anywhoo!
Hey guys can I book the dance floor for tomorrow and the kitchen? It's me and mommys birrfy day and I wants to throw a party fur all my feline family here at TCS to get down and boogy and eats and play chase n stuff. (seein' as how I don't gots no real in furrson kitty brudders or sissers)
What do ya think?

Hi Dougie and Rufus! How's the day gone for ya? Can I gets a nice bowl of chilli and petrified mouses on the side. It's rainy and damp here tonight! I keep hearing boomers outside! I think I'll sit in the quite room to eat and relax, anyone who wants to join me may!

Kitters
WE DOIN GOOD. meowmy's fren jeff has foundet 3 kittens, an one of em has sumthing rong wif it's eye. he has got a home for 1 of em but not de ofurrs. dey feral kitties an skeered of peepples, we tink. she gonna call him.

she don no if she wans anufurr kitten or not. she skeered of how we wood react, and she says $$ i tite rite now.

Wat you guyz say?

plus he'd hafta bring the kitten from VA to GA

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

WE DOIN GOOD. meowmy's fren jeff has foundet 3 kittens, an one of em has sumthing rong wif it's eye. he has got a home for 1 of em but not de ofurrs. dey feral kitties an skeered of peepples, we tink. she gonna call him.

she don no if she wans anufurr kitten or not. she skeered of how we wood react, and she says $$ i tite rite now.

Wat you guyz say?

plus he'd hafta bring the kitten from VA to GA
Perrrhaps yourrrr mmmmmeeeeeoooowwwwmmmmmy could let herrrrr frrrriend knowwww that theirrr is a place forrrr a kitty in a pinch, but to trrrry to hommme themmmm elsewwwwwherrrre firrrrst?

Good luck helping herrrr mmmmake herrr decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.