Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou yu such a gud hansum boy!

I hope yu can soften Topaz up wif all that sweet-talkin!

Or you reely smitten?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hello Topaz, my name is Bijou and I couldn't help noticing what beautiful eyes you have.

Would you mind if my little sister Mika and I join you for a moment.

Can I order something for you? My treat!

Yes, yes, Mika-puss, I'm going to order you something cheesy. Just hold on there little sis.
Pssssst! hey gyz
- dont tel enbudy, but i think Bijou's in
!
- Cable

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm, I thought Bijou was a little interested in Elsa...but a gentleman may play the field just as much as the ladies!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hmmmm, I thought Bijou was a little interested in Elsa...but a gentleman may play the field just as much as the ladies!
Hi this is Mika. Don't tell Bijou I said anything, but he thinks Elsa didn't like him very much - she never wrote to him or anything - and he's getting to be an old cat now (he's gonna be 2 years old in February), so he's thinking he should start finding a "girlfriend".

Also he's a bit of a sucker for big blue eyes! (That's why I get away with so much stuff with him.
)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I see, I've had some trouble getting Elsa to write. She and I are still getting over Smudge. You know he was her baby....

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elsa, take the time you need. we love you.

Oh, I see, I've had some trouble getting Elsa to write. She and I are still getting over Smudge. You know he was her baby....

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yes we knew Elsa was Smudge's meowmy and we felt real bad for her too.

I think Bijou is just trying to be nice to Topaz to see if she'll stop being so mean to Ari, but I'm just guessing. He is a very laid back gentle kind of kitty and likes everyone to be happy and friends so maybe he just wants to be friends with Topaz.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a sweet boy. I think Elsa's ok. She was a bit lost for a couple of days, but not like I thought she'd be. I've got some sweet photos of the last day, I'll have to post them. She bathed him a lot that day.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

He's a sweet boy. I think Elsa's ok. She was a bit lost for a couple of days, but not like I thought she'd be. I've got some sweet photos of the last day, I'll have to post them. She bathed him a lot that day.
we wud luv to see dem...we miss dat hansum boy! - Java

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, we wanna see the pichures, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Tonight I have to teach a horse class.
We didnt kno tat horses had to lern class. We thowt they were alredy classy animuls.

Topaz, we reely wuld like to you to be more comfortable here at the cafe. But we ask tat you treet our staff kindly. Dougie's doin the best he can cause he's had a ruff week. I will have Einstein
serve you frum now on. He is one of our more experinced terriers.

(Yes, Karlee, I kno you had to werk reely hard to calm Dougie down.
You are the sweet one.)

Bijou, you can have as much shaved ham as you want here at the cafe because we stock the best cyber ham which is perfectly fine for kittys. Mika, you can have cheese on yours if you want.

I have to go cumfort Meomy rite now.
She's upset cause her boss is a meany who treets everyone like 3 year olds. She needs to get a new job.

Luvs, Luzeeeee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

We didnt kno tat horses had to lern class. We thowt they were alredy classy animuls.
Meowmy sez true, but the children who ride them have to learn how to treat them properly, and groom and saddle them. Thatz what Meowmy teaches them. Take care of yur Meowmy we knows what it's like havin a mean boss.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your meowmy has a really cool job!!, that must be fun working with horses!

Reilly

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy sez it is fun, cept she's not home when she doin it, and I don't like that part! She home now, an I got fed!

It's not her job tho - she thinks that would be fun job too. She does it to volunteer fur a group that our hooman sissy and bruvver is in.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Achocolate milk for me! It was rather nice here. In the 70s! But it's going to rain tonight.

H&S? I'm glad to hear meowmy Bobbie is feeling better. MAke sure she takes all ofher medicine, okay?

Be careful, Bijou. Topaz can whack ya pretty hard. Or glom onto you if she likes you.

Helloooo, Bijou! *scoot*scoot* Shall we get to know each other a little better?

Status
Not open for further replies.