Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! Did ya see that Trixie and Bailey are having birthdays Friday and Saturday? Anybody else going?

Brutus? Can I borrow the milkshake machine for the party?

Olly and Emma!!!! Yes, it's good to see you again!

Oh, Bijou, come have some fresh croissants and tea in the dark corner booth?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey! Did ya see that Trixie and Bailey are having birthdays Friday and Saturday? Anybody else going?

Brutus? Can I borrow the milkshake machine for the party?

Olly and Emma!!!! Yes, it's good to see you again!

Oh, Bijou, come have some fresh croissants and tea in the dark corner booth?
we wanna go! we wanna go!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trixie's party is underway and her meowmy has NEW FURNITURE we can shed allllll over!!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Trixie's party is underway and her meowmy has NEW FURNITURE we can shed allllll over!!!!
We definitely shuld go over. And Ari, you can take the new super-duper industrial milkshake mashine. The sales guy (a grate skwirrel that we kno) sez tat you can dance
and make milkshakes at the same time. Just don't dancce on it
and be careful cause we dunt want Trixie to get in truble cause we got milkshakes all over the new furniture. And tell Dougie to take the katyoke machine over so everyone can do singing.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IN MEMORY OF A ORFAN KITTY WHO DIED

Is it okay if we haf a lil time this day to pray for a lil kitty meowmy foun ded on the street? She saw it dis mornin wen she was wawkin. we tole about it on our storee fred.

sumetime today, wood alla our frens say a lil prayer for the baby kit?

we presheate it.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Bailey's First Birthday!! He may need cheering up cuz his Purrpaw had to go in the hospital yesterday.

Thanks for offering the milkshake machine and the kittyoke machine, too. Maybe I should borrow Dougie, too, to operate them?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's the latest on New Smudge...

He will get "fixed" on the 3rd (tomorrow) and probably come "home" sometime the week of the 10th of July. We are anxiously awaiting him as we haven't seen any photos since he was about 6 weeks old maybe!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

How exciting! I love the siggy, Tigger!
My, but you are beautiful!
Why thank you!

My Meowmy wanted a cat SOOOO bad and saw my photo on a website and it said I was REALLY lonely cause my owner died, and I was soooo lonely that I talked to my toys. That made her really sad, and she adopted me that very day! That was more than 2 1/2 years ago, an I've only been sick twice since then!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Why thank you!

My Meowmy wanted a cat SOOOO bad and saw my photo on a website and it said I was REALLY lonely cause my owner died, and I was soooo lonely that I talked to my toys. That made her really sad, and she adopted me that very day! That was more than 2 1/2 years ago, an I've only been sick twice since then!
WOW! that almost sounds like MY story! my meowmy wanted a boy cat, & she found me in the internet, too! she came to get me on march 14 just a few months ago - i haven't been sick at all
at first the girl kitties here were not real nice, but now Pixel & Java are ok, & Cable only hisses at me every once in a while
i LOVE it here - lots of good food, & a sweet meowmy to
snuggle
with! ~ Chip

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yoo-hoo, Bijou! It's Independence Day here in the US. Want to set off some of our own purrsonal fireworks?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey Ari and Topaz. Good to see you.

Dougie, why do you have fireworks inside the cafe? No you can't set them off here even. Yes it wuld be kind of kewl having fireworks decorations, but no! Dougie, no!!! Evry body duck!!!! Incoming!!!!

RUFUS!!!!! get the fire extinguisher.

That was enuf essitement for the day. Dougie, start cleening tis place up. I'm gonna check with the Shef to see if he's getting the cheese dogs redy for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.