Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We gonna haf a cold coke wen we get home an some kitty food, pleeze. Meowmy got a call from the vet place. we resting cumfurrtably.
she gonna tawk to the vet bout our bladders an stuff. she let u all no an we tank you for the prayers.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay for Ari and Topaz being back wif us! I hope they's are ready for the BIG feast we planned for them!

Shen and Humble, tell your meowma to let us know how evurything went at the vetses!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back again! Meomwy is sore from being up so long to go to the doctor yesterday. So I'm here so she can nap.

Bijou, you big hunk of Siamese-ness!!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Back again! Meomwy is sore from being up so long to go to the doctor yesterday. So I'm here so she can nap.

Bijou, you big hunk of Siamese-ness!!!!
she is lucky to haf u 2 to help her!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ok - after hours of preperation, Shef Emeril LeChat has come up with our feest for Meowmy Jan, Ari, and Topaz. He tot and tot and tot and decided that we are going to have a

THANKSGIVING FEEST
cause we are thankful that Meowmy Jan is back wit us.
so on this feest we will have:
Roast Turkey
(tis is a store-bought one - the one Pawpa got is tooooo small)
Mashed Taters wit Gravy and Crunchy Mouse Tales
Glazed Cranberries
Sweet taters
Sautyd Greens
10 different kinds of pie
and milkshakes of every kind

So come join us in our feest and stop by the Lounge to listen (or dance) to the new swing band we found,
Johnny Cat and his Kittens

Have a great day,
Luv, Luzeeee, Carli and Much

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! Dat sounds absalutlee delish!
I think I will start out with some turkey, sautyd greens, sweet taytoes, & just a small side of mashed taytoes wit gravy and crunchy mousey tailes. I'll take a large catnip n cream cheese shake, and for a sweet dessert, I'll have a piece of the punkin pie with a scoop of catnip ice cream on top!
Shef Emeril LeChat you have done it yet again! Everything is so yummy!

I'll eat in the sunny boof and see if anyone else comes in and wans to sit wif me!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh my gosh! Dat sounds absalutlee delish!
I think I will start out with some turkey, sautyd greens, sweet taytoes, & just a small side of mashed taytoes wit gravy and crunchy mousey tailes. I'll take a large catnip n cream cheese shake, and for a sweet dessert, I'll have a piece of the punkin pie with a scoop of catnip ice cream on top!
Shef Emeril LeChat you have done it yet again! Everything is so yummy!

I'll eat in the sunny boof and see if anyone else comes in and wans to sit wif me!

Kitters
We wanna sit wif yoo~ OKee doke?

U gurls haf out done yurselfs! YUM!

As alllas, we bring some sheese straws!

ARI,the white tornado is BAK!

Lil topaz, did u no thas wut we call yur bruvver?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Push harder, Topaz! We gotta get meowmy's bed wheeled in here!

Huff! Huff! Pull more, brat!!

You can stop, kits. I'll be fine here in this corner. The spread looks good, Chef LeChat! I'll try some turkey and mashed potatoes. Hold the mousie tails.

!! A spoonful of each please!

Yes, H&S, I have experienced several of Ari's "White Tornados". Almost knocked me over several times.

Time for seconds!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah Yeah, meowmy Jan is in the cafe and eating some yummy dinner!

S+H you guys can sit wif me, this was a great dinner, Hi Ari! Hi Topaz!
Dougie.. I'd like to send a piece of pie over to Meowmy Jan, any kind her wants k? On me! (tell her it's all fat free, calorie free and drizzled in chocolate!)

Kitters

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Yeah Yeah, meowmy Jan is in the cafe and eating some yummy dinner!

S+H you guys can sit wif me, this was a great dinner, Hi Ari! Hi Topaz!
Dougie.. I'd like to send a piece of pie over to Meowmy Jan, any kind her wants k? On me! (tell her it's all fat free, calorie free and drizzled in chocolate!)

Kitters
YAY YAY Ari and Topaz and meowmy Jan are BAK
. We have missed you all very much.....I wood like to have some of that turkey and Iwill sit over here in case lovley Cable happens to come by.........sides Tia wants to be alone in her booth with Ari
.....oh and a catnip cooler too pleeze

i am too excited to eat rite now, just a choc milkshake to share with ari for now.....oh ari i am sooo happy to see you.....whisper ....gigle....kiss kiss

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hellooooooooo! Nobody was here yesterday?

Oh, there you are, Dougie! Big breakfast for me. I need lots of energy to run around the house and keep an eye on the meowmies.

Um, Dougie... You're wearing Priscilla's collar again. You two were out late, weren't you?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey everybuddy,

Meomy had to werk too much yesterdey so we didn't get to do anyting
on the puter. We wants her to quit tat stupid job and stay home wit us. She sez tat she has to werk so we gets food.

Dougie - what are you doing slinking arownd? Oh - I see, Ari noticed the rhinestones on the coller.

Much was reeelly brave yesserdey. Pawpa's brudder was visiting and he had his dog. Tis is a big german sheperd and she doesnt like cats and her name is Jake
. But Pawpa's brudder want Jake to like cats (or at leest behave wen she sees one) so Pawpa and his brudder were outside the front door and Much sat looking thru the glass door and she knew she was safe so when Jake got barky and growly, Much jus sat there and every once in a bit got up and hissed and walked away frum the door. I stayed in the back rooms wit Meowmy. Karlee kept walking behind Much cause she wanted Pawpa to feed her dinner. (I didnt get dinner until late cause Meomy got home late and Pawpa was outside
- Carli
) Jake has a lot of lerning cause she gots too excited wen she saw Much.

Time fer brekfast - Dougie, a couple of pancakes with sweet cricket jam.

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi frens!
We bringin sum icee slusshee frooot drink for evfurryone, an we bringing some salmon puffs and sum cheese straws!
We also have a gift for much an karlee an lucee for being so good to us.
(Is a palce bloo collar wif SAPPHIRES)...one for eeech.

ARI! TOPAZ! We haf a bookay of daisies furr yur meowmies!

Now, lws haf a happee day! We is all safe; we is all togefurr, and we all haf lotsa luve!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Good morning frens,

We just never gets on the puter anymore. Meomy reads a lil on what everyone's doing so we knows about the bad fairy visiting Jasper and Tia's hous agin an make everyting brake.

Wez glad Meowmy Jan is back wit us but sad cause she hurts too much. We all send head butts to Meowmy Jan. Ari, you need to stay out of truble there
. We like the vacation garb tat Ari and Topaz are wearing tese days.

We got a new scratching post yesterdey. Karlee and me tryed it out and it was nice. But ten Karlee started wakking me
and I had to wak her back so I let her have the post. I checked it out later. But I got the box it came in all to myself so I had a grate time

Got to go as Meomy hast to go to werk where there are EVIL
peeples who are meen to Meomy and her co-workers who are so nice tat they are her frens.

Luvs,
Luzeee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I didn't make it here yesterday as meowmy had another doc appt. I am here now because I knocked over a vase and woke meowmy up really early.

Dougie! i'L have the biscuit and chicken with gravy.

I'll have the catnip salad. Must watch my weight. It's bikini season!

H&S? My meowmies appreciated the daisies. It's hard for them to get out nowdays to see their own flowers.

Luzeeeee? Maybe you could get Jasper to bite your meowmy's bad boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.