Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*comes walking in kind of still half asleep*

Morning guys, sorry I haven't been in for a few days I've been busy catching up on my sleep. I slept with daddy last night for the first time in months and I didn't get much sleep...he snores to loudly and he almost rolled over on me three times. It was also very hot here last night and sleeping next to such a big body didn't help...he is great in the winter but not in the summer.

Anyway its time for me to take another cat nap and hopefully daddy goes to class today. He didn't go yesterday and it was good to have him home but it kind of intrupts the cat nap schedual with him hogging the couch all day. He was sick though so I have to give him some slack. Anyway I will be sleeping in the quiet room if anyone needs me.

*grabs a pillow to sleep on and drags it with him*

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"tiptoes into the quiet room and turns the light out so Tomnus can sleep then heads to the playroom*

Hey, everybody! Sorry I haven't been here much lately. Grandmeowmy is still in the hospital and Meowmy has been staying with her. I need a triple chocolate milkshake with lots of whipped cream and a good curtain climbing session followed by a rest on the porch swing to watch the birdies.

Yoo-hoo! Bijou! The quiet room is nice and dark. Join me?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

*comes walking in kind of still half asleep*

Morning guys, sorry I haven't been in for a few days I've been busy catching up on my sleep. I slept with daddy last night for the first time in months and I didn't get much sleep...he snores to loudly and he almost rolled over on me three times. It was also very hot here last night and sleeping next to such a big body didn't help...he is great in the winter but not in the summer.

Anyway its time for me to take another cat nap and hopefully daddy goes to class today. He didn't go yesterday and it was good to have him home but it kind of intrupts the cat nap schedual with him hogging the couch all day. He was sick though so I have to give him some slack. Anyway I will be sleeping in the quiet room if anyone needs me.

*grabs a pillow to sleep on and drags it with him*
hey sweet fren! we be shure to be qwiet an not disterb your nap!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

"tiptoes into the quiet room and turns the light out so Tomnus can sleep then heads to the playroom*

Hey, everybody! Sorry I haven't been here much lately. Grandmeowmy is still in the hospital and Meowmy has been staying with her. I need a triple chocolate milkshake with lots of whipped cream and a good curtain climbing session followed by a rest on the porch swing to watch the birdies.

Yoo-hoo! Bijou! The quiet room is nice and dark. Join me?
Hi Ari. That chocolate milkshare sounds good. Meowmy says she wants one.

Oooooh Topaz, you minx you! Did I mention I like the dark?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

ari an topaz, we send love speshually to grandmeowmy...
Thanks, guys (and meowmy Bobbie)! You are so sweet.

Hey, Topaz! Don't giggle too loud or you'lll wake up Tomnus!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Thanks, guys (and meowmy Bobbie)! You are so sweet.

Hey, Topaz! Don't giggle too loud or you'lll wake up Tomnus!
whend does her get to come home from the hospital? is u takin care of her wen she does?

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Mitzi! Wanna come play wif us and then take a catnap?
Yeah surre I'll come play! I'll bring mi likkul tickly stikk so we can sharee!
And sum catnip for laters?

Mitzi xoxoxox

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*comes rushing out of the quiet room*

Hey guys, I'm all refreshed and full of energy now, who wants to play? Don't know what I want to play right now but I really don't care. I found out yesterday that daddy isn't taking me with him when he goes to see his girlfriend in a few weeks and I was sad for a little bit but then I figured out that means I will be staying at his meowmy and daddies house. That place is HUGE compaired to this apartment and that means I get to see my buddy Tikky, his parents large black cat. Last time I was home he actually gave me kisses when I got out of the cage it was rather nice. And he is so fun to play with until he sits on me...that hurts. I think that daddys brover is staying there also and I really don't like him...he scares me. Hes really big like daddy and I don't trust big people I don't know, it took me about two weeks to trust daddy fully. Anyway I'm all excited about being able to stay with daddy's parents and I think that daddy is getting excited also, seeing how he was up about 2 hours past his normal bedtime talking to her about it. Daddy said something about him staying an extra week when he gets back to help pay back his parents, but I really didn't care, that just means another week of his mom feeding me all the treats that daddy never gives me.

Round of mouse tails and catnip shakes on me. I will be in the play room so who ever wants to play come find me there.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Yeah surre I'll come play! I'll bring mi likkul tickly stikk so we can sharee!
And sum catnip for laters?

Mitzi xoxoxox
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOO!

We haven't had catnip in ages!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

*comes rushing out of the quiet room*

Hey guys, I'm all refreshed and full of energy now, who wants to play? Don't know what I want to play right now but I really don't care. I found out yesterday that daddy isn't taking me with him when he goes to see his girlfriend in a few weeks and I was sad for a little bit but then I figured out that means I will be staying at his meowmy and daddies house. That place is HUGE compaired to this apartment and that means I get to see my buddy Tikky, his parents large black cat. Last time I was home he actually gave me kisses when I got out of the cage it was rather nice. And he is so fun to play with until he sits on me...that hurts. I think that daddys brover is staying there also and I really don't like him...he scares me. Hes really big like daddy and I don't trust big people I don't know, it took me about two weeks to trust daddy fully. Anyway I'm all excited about being able to stay with daddy's parents and I think that daddy is getting excited also, seeing how he was up about 2 hours past his normal bedtime talking to her about it. Daddy said something about him staying an extra week when he gets back to help pay back his parents, but I really didn't care, that just means another week of his mom feeding me all the treats that daddy never gives me.

Round of mouse tails and catnip shakes on me. I will be in the play room so who ever wants to play come find me there.
Ooh Tomnus that sounds like fun. None of the other cats here except Clyde likes to play with me. Maybe I'm too big for them, I don't know.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Ooh Tomnus that sounds like fun. None of the other cats here except Clyde likes to play with me. Maybe I'm too big for them, I don't know.
wwe LOVE you! we just sort of old and we don't play a hole lot. but we sad you think we don't like to play wif u....pleeze say you still frens wif us!

S & H

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

wwe LOVE you! we just sort of old and we don't play a hole lot. but we sad you think we don't like to play wif u....pleeze say you still frens wif us!

S & H
Oh S&H
I meant the boring cats at my PERSONAL house, not you guys!!!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*walks in with a slight smile on his face*

Hey guys I had a great weekend. Our home was had lots and lots of these flying bugs around and they were so much fun to play with. I didn't actually eat any but they were fun to trap and swat at. I spent all day friday and saturday playing with them. I don't think daddy liked them very much because he kept killing them. He even trapped some between the window and the screen and despite all my attempts I couldn't get them. I sat there all night trying to get at them. Daddy spent most of the night trying to get the flies off of his face that kept landing there. He smashed one really good this morning so I don't think he got much sleep. He's been a little touchy all day today in fact...though I think today was bill paying day so that might have something to do with it. He went out and did laundry today which I was happy to see because that means I have clean laundry to play with now and get all full of my hair and tonight I get to help daddy make the bed. I have been trying to stay out of his hair today though because I don't want him yelling at me, he seems a little stressed out. I think I might have to give him extra cuddles tonight before bed.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heya kitty fwends!

I had such a lazee weekend
Plenty of snoozin when meowmy was off wiv her poneez fwends. Whateva they are
I tukk a likkul jurney into the washin masheen too!
I neva dun that beforr!

But then meowmy ruined it an made me get out.

Bye bye for now!!

Mitzi xoxoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.