Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grandmeowmy is fine, thankyou. She is just waiting for the day she has surgery on her leg. We will miss her so much.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Grandmeowmy is fine, thankyou. She is just waiting for the day she has surgery on her leg. We will miss her so much.
How long will her be in the hospetal? An wat is the operashun? We forgotted.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy Jan here... Mom is getting an arterial bypass. She has several blockages in the arteries. After the surgery she will be in rehab for a while. At least those are the plans for now.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Meowmy Jan here... Mom is getting an arterial bypass. She has several blockages in the arteries. After the surgery she will be in rehab for a while. At least those are the plans for now.
{Satai wrests control of keyboard back for a second to wish Gemlady's mother the best of luck and health.}

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Her better today. we mede he stay in bed by gettin close an not lettin her move cept when we woke her up to remin her to go drink sumthin and while she up, to give us a treet.

we no u all sent love to her and helpted her get better.

but we tole her to stay in agin today an cuddle with us.

now we goin to reed beauty's diree.
We so glad your momma feeling better. Keep her cuddlin most of the day to get her energy back (to be able to play lots with you) and make sures her still geting lots of fluids... I sendin' crushed ice coke to her!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

We so glad your momma feeling better. Keep her cuddlin most of the day to get her energy back (to be able to play lots with you) and make sures her still geting lots of fluids... I sendin' crushed ice coke to her!

Kitters
yummy, she will luv it, das her favrite.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kitters and our ofurr sisfurrs....ges wat? we gots 4 new sisfurrs or bruvfurss....not REEL ones but honorfurry ones. Mewomy's fren shannon's cat skittles has 4 babees...we don no if dey gurls or boys caws Miss Skittles not lettin aneeone look close.

but dey helfy an purrty,,,

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

kitters and our ofurr sisfurrs....ges wat? we gots 4 new sisfurrs or bruvfurss....not REEL ones but honorfurry ones. Mewomy's fren shannon's cat skittles has 4 babees...we don no if dey gurls or boys caws Miss Skittles not lettin aneeone look close.

but dey helfy an purrty,,,
Kittens. Howww wwwwwonderrrrrrrrrrffful.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Kittens. Howww wwwwwonderrrrrrrrrrffful.
we in luv wif how u tawk...we aalways haf ben.

meowmy gotted to hold one dat Miss Skittles let Shannon get out. is a wee lil babee an fit in meowmy's palm. she sed maybe 4 inches.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

{Satai wrests control of keyboard back for a second to wish Gemlady's mother the best of luck and health.}

I have mmmmmmmmmmmissed you all so mmmmuch.

*Goes to find a sunny spot*
So good to see You and your human! We missed you, too!

Meowmy says thanks for the good wishes for her mommy's surgery. She is a bit worried.

Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

I'm bringing my tasties for everyone to share
Wow! Goodies!

Lots of sun here for sunbeam naps. Right, Topaz?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, we get snowed in for 2 days and there is so much news - new kittens, sick meowmy's and grandmeowmy's, old friends returning - woo-hoo.

Topaz, ma belle, you look beautiful with those green shamrocks around your neck. Yes, Ari, you look good in the hat too!

Dougie, could I have so green catnip tea please and I think Mika wants some green cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.