Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Kitters! How's the catnip hangover? Meowmy showed me the pics.

Morning, kits and cats!! Still chilly mornings and it's hard getting meowmy out of bed. Keeps muttering something about hibernation.

Danny? You are just too fast and I'm tired from racing. Shall we watch the birdies or fish while we rest?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

*whew* Well, Ari you won that time but watch out for the next race!!

S&H I am happy you are having a nice weekend. I am too. I am taking nice walks with Meowmy. (Lexus, I wear a halter and Meowmy holds the leash, but I think it is more for her sake than mine!)

It is a little rainy at home today. Who wants to join me in a cup of kitty cocoa?
Danny
Hey Danny, we wood luv some kitty cocoa!

Does any kitty wanna play wif us at the cafe?
Meomwy has to go to the vet's and get Humble's pills refilled, an she sed we wood play while she do that.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C'mon, Topaz. I know Bijou isn't here, but thats' no reason to sit at home moping.

I miss Bijou!!!!

Okay, then, stay home. Dougie, I need a catnip cola - and make it a double!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there kitty friends, we is here for some breakfast and to check out the new cafe while we waits for the new sat man to come and put in the new sat....I is in need of a big breakfast so I am strong and mea....er fiesty to BITE the sat man when he comes into our house!!
I dont allow stranger men in MY house wif my meowmy!! Daddy is home but I still feel I must bite any stranger men, it is my duty as watch cat! Doogie please bring us a spanish omelette.....ok.....tia wants to have a cheese one and will sit wif Ari....also please bring my lovely Cable what efurr she wants
. Here I am Ari, kiss.....whisper...lets go to our booth and could I have a chocolate shake to share with you?
Hi there kittys, this is snow snow, would someone like to come and sit with me so I wont be lonley? I would like some breakfast too, I think a mousie and cheeses omelette and a hot choc to start...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hi there kitty friends, we is here for some breakfast and to check out the new cafe while we waits for the new sat man to come and put in the new sat....I is in need of a big breakfast so I am strong and mea....er fiesty to BITE the sat man when he comes into our house!!
I dont allow stranger men in MY house wif my meowmy!! Daddy is home but I still feel I must bite any stranger men, it is my duty as watch cat! Doogie please bring us a spanish omelette.....ok.....tia wants to have a cheese one and will sit wif Ari....also please bring my lovely Cable what efurr she wants
. Here I am Ari, kiss.....whisper...lets go to our booth and could I have a chocolate shake to share with you?
Hi there kittys, this is snow snow, would someone like to come and sit with me so I wont be lonley? I would like some breakfast too, I think a mousie and cheeses omelette and a hot choc to start...
we skeered of men hoo comes in our hows caws we nevfurr haf men round. they are big and haf loud voices!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
+SWEETHEARTS! How are you guys? We'd like to join youse for a drink of catnip cooler and some fried mouse nuggets, OK?

Is Bijou OK? We thought he was back -- did he get out again?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

+SWEETHEARTS! How are you guys? We'd like to join youse for a drink of catnip cooler and some fried mouse nuggets, OK?

Bijou is fine - his Meowmy went on a golf trip so he can't cuddle wit her.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Bijou is fine - his Meowmy went on a golf trip so he can't cuddle wit her.
And he can't come to the cafe!

Geez, she came and now she bawling again. Dougie? Any tissues? Maybe you should bring the whole box.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

sure lil darlins! we see you there! we nevfurr had friend mouse nuggets!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey, Kitters! How's the catnip hangover? Meowmy showed me the pics.

Morning, kits and cats!! Still chilly mornings and it's hard getting meowmy out of bed. Keeps muttering something about hibernation.

Danny? You are just too fast and I'm tired from racing. Shall we watch the birdies or fish while we rest?
I'm doing fine, that was some mighty fine catnip though!!

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Les all pray dat bijou an mika be safe!

Kitters, how are you?
how are alla our frens?
I'm doing good, momma's been in a lots of pain from her hip, her thought it was her back but it keeped moving,and when her wented to the doccter he gave her a shot of Cortizone and a big pain pill. Her's been feeling better everyday but her hip still really hurts when her sits down or lays down at night.
So, I been cuddling with her and sleeping by her. I been nursing her so her feels better!! She'll get better soon, I know it!

Originally Posted by carolcat

Oh yummy
I sure am hungry and would love some breakfast for dinner! I'll have an omlett too and a side of sausage and toast and a tall milk!!!

Talk to you guys soon!

Kitters

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey Guys!!
Once again my Meowmy has not turned on the computer! I know she is busy, but I miss my friends!! How is everyone? Kitty cocoas for everyone on me! Well not on me, but my treat.
Danny

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am doing great my friends! Last night Meowmy and her dad went to see a group called "Pink Martini" and had a lot of fun. She did not get home until 1:00 am!! She usually goes to sleep at 9:30 so she is tired this morning. I would love to play with you guys!
Danny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

I am doing great my friends! Last night Meowmy and her dad went to see a group called "Pink Martini" and had a lot of fun. She did not get home until 1:00 am!! She usually goes to sleep at 9:30 so she is tired this morning. I would love to play with you guys!
Danny
Tag, Danny!!! You're it! *Zoooooom!*

Bijou, my sweet? Is your meowmy home so you can come to Smudge's?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quiet room. I want to go to the quiet room..........

There are strangers in my house making all sorts of awful noise in the bathroom. Meowmy says they are putting in a new porcelain litter box. That's nice for them, but the noise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.