Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Humble an Shenandoah, Graycie lettin me rite today! This is Little Guy. I picked orange cos I'm orange. You wanna play tag an wrestle! I'm really good at it, at least when I play wif Sun -- she's only a girl though.......Oh, look Arie woked up, maybe he wanna play too!?

Hi, it's Graycie again, that Little Guy is talkative isn't he?

Dougie, Hi! How are you today? Is Priscilla calmning down about the puppies? Hmmmm Hmmmmm, well, we have our usual hot cocoa an whipped creem wif sprinkles, Me an Go Go an Sun be in the sun room, you'll hafta ask Little Guy what he wants in the play room.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Humble an Shenandoah, Graycie lettin me rite today! This is Little Guy. I picked orange cos I'm orange. You wanna play tag an wrestle! I'm really good at it, at least when I play wif Sun -- she's only a girl though.......Oh, look Arie woked up, maybe he wanna play too!?

Hi, it's Graycie again, that Little Guy is talkative isn't he?

Dougie, Hi! How are you today? Is Priscilla calmning down about the puppies? Hmmmm Hmmmmm, well, we have our usual hot cocoa an whipped creem wif sprinkles, Me an Go Go an Sun be in the sun room, you'll hafta ask Little Guy what he wants in the play room.
hey, lil guy! u is a purrty color! we'll wrestle a lil bit, but we gettin to be older an we not play as much.
wanna take a nap afurr we wrestle?

S & H

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy takin a day off from skool today. her dint get home til 8 last night. we wuz ALONE for 14 hours!

den her was too tyred to do aneting but feed us an scoop out the litter boxes an take a baf.

we just chillin today.

hoo wants to sit in the qwiett room?

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari, tag I'm it, okay, let's go.........boy you're lots faster than Sun..........

Humble an Shenandoah, you reedy for a break? let's go to the sun room that's our favrite.

Hi, Dougie. We okay, we still got our hot cocoas.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Ari, tag I'm it, okay, let's go.........boy you're lots faster than Sun..........

Humble an Shenandoah, you reedy for a break? let's go to the sun room that's our favrite.

is needin to get cold here. We are hot! Meowmy sez is not natchural for it to be like dis in Janyooary.

DOUGIE! We help u today at the cafe, ok? S & H

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Humble an Shenandoah, we sorry it unnaturally hot at your place. We hope you gotz some iced tee to drink.

Hi guys, it's me Little Guy. Ari, are you heer? You wanna ressle? or play tag? I'll go easy on yu

Hi Humble, you helpin Dougie, huh? Well we wants hot cocoa wif whipped creem an catnip sprinkles, and somma that mousie tails with cheese. We gonna be by the fire. Is Kitters there? or Much?

Graycie, also ritin for Go Go, and Sun

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Much is always by the fire. She's old and likes warm places. Meanwhile, Karlee is just wasting away. She's lost a whole pound as she really doesn't like the food. But Meomy seems pleased and I still can whack her so all is right in the world. But Daddy found out tonight that he has to go to Kansas tomorrow. We're all going to miss him.

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Much is always by the fire. She's old and likes warm places. Meanwhile, Karlee is just wasting away. She's lost a whole pound as she really doesn't like the food. But Meomy seems pleased and I still can whack her so all is right in the world. But Daddy found out tonight that he has to go to Kansas tomorrow. We're all going to miss him.

Luvs, Luzeee
hey loves!
Hey sun an lil guy!

How come yur daddy hasta go to Kansas?

We sorta fat, but meomwy luvs us all the same....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Outta my way, brat. I have a date with a handsome siamese..

BIJOU!!!!!!

Sheesh. Hey, Dougie! How's things?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah, ma belle. I've requested Dougie to reserve the back booth with the cashmere throw just for us for our nap this morning.
Could I get you a catnip tea before we have our nap? Mmmmm your belly fur looks especially enticing today my pet.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

IS COLD COLD
here. We stayin wif meowmy to keeps her warm an toasty. wen we bof get aside of her, she's like a hot piece of toast.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is cold here, too, and gonna get colder. I'm grabbing the sunny booth!

I'm heading to the chair by the fireplace. Watch those cold toesies, Bijou!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Is cold here, too, and gonna get colder. I'm grabbing the sunny booth!

I'm heading to the chair by the fireplace. Watch those cold toesies, Bijou!
Aw, c'mon, let me put my cold toes on your warm belly fur. Meowmy lets me put my cold toes on her tummy and she doesn't even have any fur there like you have my beauty.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mummy's let me bring a portable heater with me today.

Who wants to share it with me?

Oh and some TUNA!
and some HAM!

I had some of the ham today and I
it!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Mummy's let me bring a portable heater with me today.

Who wants to share it with me?

Oh and some TUNA!
and some HAM!

I had some of the ham today and I
it!
we don't no wat ham is.....but we luv tuna!

Status
Not open for further replies.